3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DenS SliM ShadY 31.05.20 11:23 am

Window appears the initial setup and nothing more (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

The steam version of the game does not start,a window appears the initial setup and after a few seconds all nothing more
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 31.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
ie? start popping up the launcher and everything?

K
Konstantin Ovsyannikov 31.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
Had the same problem. Searched for the answer on the Internet, is not found. In the end, freaked out and deleted the game. After 1.5 months I decided to try again and everything is run perfectly. What is the solution I did not understand.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 31.05.20

EMPs
even the launcher is not appearing,just run for a couple seconds and closes

E
EMPs 31.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
The more detail you can? Steam POPs up a window with the download window with the game code, there is a process - but anything on the screen?
Just to double check/reinstall tried? What kind of system?

D
DenS SliM ShadY 31.05.20

EMPs
Intel Core i7-6700HQ; 4 core; 2.6 GHz; RAM 16 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M,the process appears and immediately disappears,tried to reinstall nothing

E
EMPs 31.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
in the way of the game all in English.?
Already tried:

Спойлер1.delete the file 20920_install.vdf in the folder steamappscommonthe witcher 2.

2.go to the registry via the regedit command, then the path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeCD Projekt Red\The Witcher 2 (windows7 x64) or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWARECD Projekt Red\The Witcher 2 (x32).
There should be a file installfolder (if not-right click on a folder the Witcher 2=>new string value with the same name), and specify in the value the path to the folder with the Witcher on your computer, click OK.

3.To install (reinstall) Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64\86

It is possible to mixture 1+2

D
DenS SliM ShadY 31.05.20

EMPs
Yes tried,the way all the English

E
EMPs 31.05.20

DenS SliM ShadY
all the options?

D
DenS SliM ShadY 31.05.20

EMPs