3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Voin Morgota 16.10.19 03:07 am

System requirements are too high.

All burns bunch about the release of red dead redemption 2. I have the same burning, the computer I upgrade 5 years ago. And download Licurici Yes ubeytes the wall, I downloaded Gears 5. In anticipation of the brakes and glitches, the game did not disappoint me kindly saying at the start, but not at the start, and when clicking on the shortcut. Your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements. A bitter sigh I still ran it. And as your mother I have it on the highest FLYING. Currently collecting data from the towers. People don't fall for divorce. Yes, and I installed the HD version.
46 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_Gennadevich 16.10.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
All burns bunch about the release of red dead redemption 2.
No, not burns. Not everything looks good.
I did not understand the meaning of the theme? Inflated one? Whichever computer You have was assembled 5 years ago. People here in the office 3570 manage a good word to put in when the CPU is already 7 years old, and a price tag of 3,000 rubles maximum.
From the RDR little system good and cheap PC at the minimum salary - i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300 (processor for 2500 rubles), RAM 8 GB - 2000 rubles, gtx 770 - 4000 rubles. Anyway, today on the cheap (7-8 thousand already 1060 can be bought), RX 590 - 12 thousand new. 3600 processor - 12000 rubles. It is still possible about aliexpress to remember and there
collect the monster. What's the problem? There's another FX old, without support SSE, well then how would I'm sorry, I can not help.
RDR 2 is generally happy sistemkami. Well, GTA 5 is well run on different configurations, and settings were very flexible.

g
gennaz 16.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
I have it on the highest FLYING
The concept of flying is very loose.
1) What is the resolution in the game?
2) How many frames per second the game produces?

D
Dogmit 16.10.19

gennaz
zaminusuyut you for such questions

PS on a subject. config in the profile, but the game is not fly

V
Voin Morgota 16.10.19

1920 x 1080 frequency is not limited. At the moment, already in the desert run.

D
Dogmit 16.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
take off the limiter with a minimum frame rate and see the true fps, because with minimum frequency limiter the game rendered in much smaller than the 1080p resolution.

All burns bunch about the release of red dead redemption 2
I have not lit. I play HDR in 4K 60 fps with traincom.

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
What to discuss it? The game is cool, like Gears 5. Here Ghost Recon is even less.

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Dogma wrote:
I have not lit. I play HDR in 4K 60 fps
And what of the computer? In the new Rekun has played and how many you have there fps at these settings?
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 16.10.19

Zox-Zox
profile look, not played yet, of gears 5 play, and Rekun will be on sale to take and not the fact, because they say that the game is a chore

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Dogma
Dreary is demelverine, and Rekun did so.

B
Bashkabol 16.10.19

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
zaminusuyut you for such questions
Oh well))) Questions and negatives don't have anything in common. It's PG! Here the main thing that will put the first 3-4 plus or minus. While the topic is fresh and displayed on the main page, under FORUMS, it will enter the Horde of schoolchildren who do not bother reading. Even the offer of two or three words. Srednestatisticheskiy VA minus sees and thinks let me and I tumbled into the negative. You will see a plus and he puts a plus. Without going into the essence ;)

M
Metalist1925 16.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Proof of course would not be?)

M
MunchkiN 616 16.10.19

upgrades peck 5 years ago PEK-PEK
in the 2000s I pitch completely tired of games in 3 years as well as for good in a year or two and minimal salary.
what, exactly, the formation of system requirements, the minimum usually specified with a certain stock chassis plus under the resolution and performance namely 1080p and 30+fps and not specified obsolete equipment. for example any game is in principle possible to write in the minimal salary some sort of i7 980 but it is better to write the model standing with polee late sredneshirotnykh solutions in order to avoid some sort of pitch thoughts - my I3 2300 and some sort of ifors 760 is better than 680 as the ordinal number higher by a generation hence some of the game should work as intended by the developer. plus cleaned a minimum of devices on the basis of their prevalence.
and technically now a very interesting time in General, that the minimum system is now strongly minimal if it is considered the start of the game's physical launch. before the game when I saw what the crap just ordinary flying. АААААааа111 no Sadyrov 2.0. well then play.
but physical running game and play below the minimum of the conditional depends on the ingenuity and dexterity of Pitch OC. and finally the occupation is extremely low.
as for the recommended system requirements, peck-peck-peck. there seems to me normal and so frequent is the opposite situation. rivers. the system requirements listed for approximately medium-high graphics tinctures. formally it is the hardware level on which the user get a normal gaming experience. maximum settings are supposed to squeeze all the juice out of the modern game of Pitch for this in General is probably not the meaning to know what for as it would be for max settings and 60fps, you need something like 9990 i7 32GB RAM and 2080ти PEK-PEK (which of course you can write but usually call for it to p or 4K that would break the format logic of system requirements). and so good at this whole thing must be some table based on fps to hercovka monitor on the monitor resolution and the requirements will be much difference. but since thereof and that no as not.

S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

Dogma wrote:
PS on a subject. config in the profile, but the game is not fly
that is fine??? I have 1080ти gears 5 are in 4K on ultra and one of the three settings at the maximum, the remaining two on ultra and 60 fps rarely drops, low was 55, and usually 60+

Dogma wrote:
I have not lit. I play HDR in 4K 60 fps with traincom. for all summer has progibatsya to normal PC to collect
not to say that you picked a normal PC, so the average machine, but DDR 2 in 4K/60 fps that you're dreaming, there 2080ти in 4K will not give as much

Dogma wrote:
and Rekun will be on sale to take and not the fact, because they say that the game is a chore
judging from the beta the game is generally complete shit, to devicenow her away

Zox-Zox wrote:
What to discuss it? The game is cool, like Gears 5. Here Ghost Recon is even less.
slag is your comments, and gears 5 game bomb, but the last breakpoint really sucks from it and smashed the whole, it can be taken either at a great discount, or to wait for what can lomanut

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
not to say that you picked a normal PC, so the average machine, but DDR 2 in 4K/60 fps that you're dreaming, there 2080ти in 4K will not give as much
Steve Taller wrote:
slag is your comments, and gears 5 game bomb, but the last breakpoint really sucks
La La, poplar))))
The defective slag 1080ti compared with super powerful working 2080)))))
but last breakpoint really sucks
Haha)))) That you have and not pull, storyteller
Throw ka you how much I have fps in the game GOST Rekun? I know you remember the movie. Remember. So sit down and be afraid until he threw in that video)
Although I was already thrown off. See above. Now I will say that there are two 3080ti)

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Dogma
Don't listen to the game! He's got everything below 1080ti - buckets)))) have Bought a faulty card, and now complains that she does not pull 4k)))) When people on regular 1080 plays at 4k and pulls all.
And the computer you mater. For many, many years, precisely enough!

S
Steve Taller 16.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
The defective slag 1080ti compared with super powerful working 2080)))))
then suddenly, you all shout I have it defective? and 1080ти approximately level with the 2080, well, maybe she loses 4-5 frames that does not matter at all, it's not 25-30 fps loss

Zox-Zox wrote:
Haha)))) That you have and not pull, storyteller
pulls fine at 1440p, not 4K

Zox-Zox wrote:
When people on a normal 1080 plays at 4k and pulls all
4K to 1080 no one plays the cards for such purposes and were not created, you have 20 series, and you're as scatty raving about the fact that they are playing on 1080, drag some rockets adrianne, relax, if you want to sell, then wrong address, then you have no one will buy them

p
potter790 16.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
4K to 1080 no one plays the cards for such purposes and was not created
It is for this purpose created. )
In General, the first series under 4K was ГТХ900. It ГТХ700 and below for this purpose are not created, they are not able in 4K at all.

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

Steve Taller wrote:
pulls fine at 1440p, not 4K
Put away that map and let me 1080ti normal. I'm no Rocket will show you how it pulls everything in 4k
Steve Taller wrote:
you have 20 series, and you're as scatty raving about the fact that they are playing on 1080
I play at 1080p (some bought as a separate PCB) and the Rocket, which in conjunction with the instructions give excellent performance.
Steve Taller wrote:
if you want to sell, then wrong address, then you have no one will buy them
Hundreds have bought it if you didn't know. Abroad. Although I already told you. Royal performance, this 670-Aya and four of the Quad rocket. Put and realize what nonsense you wrote to me. And how many Rockets and 670-th years, m????? That's the same)

Z
Zox-Zox 16.10.19

potter790 wrote:
In General, the first series under 4K was ГТХ900. It ГТХ700 and below for this purpose are not created, they are not able in 4K entirely
Scatty that it is difficult to prove. If he's a marketing mouse for life - he always will be and would squeal every time that for games, at least, is Ti)))

p
potter790 16.10.19

Zox-Zox wrote:
If he is marketing a mouse for life
Well, actually it's NVIDIA, even marketing on the website is written, therefore it just by itself baked. )
Spoiler
https://www.nvidia.com/ru-ru/geforce/products/