3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arhimon 31.05.20 11:24 am

Not out of the trade menu. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The thing is that my keyboard is not working the TAB, and I can't get out of the trade menu with the characters in any way in the settings to change this option is impossible, because the key system, tell me what to do and what can be done!?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrostG 31.05.20

Arhimon
Try the Departments Tab to change the'a to another key.

d
djon2486 31.05.20

go into the game, press the Esc will see a menu, there is find management, click, find the Tab key, reschedule

A
Arhimon 31.05.20

FrostG
There is no change the keys in settings, there is a key change in the inventory, I changed from TAB to CAPS, but it is opening the inventory, and exit when trading characters with the TAB key, system key, it does not appear in settings, I have already all settings looked. If you change something somewhere in the config, I looked through the configs but found nothing, so I don't know what to do!

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 31.05.20

the cheapest keyboard in Eldorado is 350 p.

A
Arhimon 31.05.20

Sergey Бочков28052002

Look, I created a topic not to advised me to buy a new keyboard, I know, but in order to solve the problem optional. And keyboard yet because of one key I am not going to change.

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 31.05.20

Arhimon
OK, I*

d
djon2486 31.05.20

how it all started.......... right now, he checked everything, everything works without keys TAB, I did not touch,all reassigned,everything works without it. close window trading, Esk, skills P ....... or another key ?/ -this TAB was appointed on Y

d
djon2486 31.05.20

just push perenaznachenie key, not see what is written there on the default TAB,look through the control settings, there still is no tab, Esc closes all