3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobryy vanya 31.05.20 11:25 am

You teleport things disappear (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The other day in TK firmly clamped horns. It was in the bag a few exclusive prophetic and give them to untermenshah was unwise. Ran away from them at the checkpoint and wanted to make out, but decided to teleport to another checkpoint. Oops, no, ran at the checkpoint where tolerated there either, disappeared. It was anticipated that the horns would be without prey was left, or another bug?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beringer 31.05.20

If you are not evacuated like you are going to make out? And second if you teleported to the second checkpoint, you probably left the area T3, then things that were not evacuated, to disappear from the backpack.

_
__DOC__ 31.05.20

good van
As it should be.

E
EvgenyDMT 31.05.20

good van
When you leave TK,things in the container are removed,they should be evacuated.

I
Inquisitor 31.05.20

good van
You teleport between PPC even if you never left TK NOT evacuated things disappear.

d
dobryy vanya 31.05.20

Boehringer
To disassemble means to destroy,teleport to the extent of TK.

d
dobryy vanya 31.05.20

Inquisitоr
Damn, captain obvious, the question was, is it a bug or it was planned? On English websites and the explanations are not clear. Yubiki silent. In patch 1.6 was officially said, now you can move (teleport) from the checkpoint on the checkpoint within TK. About the missing items, not a word was said. And,to the extent..., that is without leaving TK.

I
Inquisitor 31.05.20

good van
Damn, captain stupidity that I'm wrong or not clear said?
Inquisitоr wrote:you teleport between transmission even if you don't leave TK, NOT evacuated, things go missing
I wrote something about the bug? And next time read carefully patchnote there in black and white, that you can now navigate between transmission and within the specification but not evacuated things would disappear. Although.. even if my, such a simple answer to you was not clear, then what I wonder..

B
Beringer 31.05.20

good van
If you do not know the things taken from the T3 until you have evacuated, only to throw it in the bin, not to disassemble. Reveal a terrible secret when a thing apart from it get the resource, depending on things. How are you going to disassemble is not evacuated thing is a mystery to me....

Z
Zlonchello 31.05.20

Tonight check!

d
dobryy vanya 31.05.20

Boehringer
Their secrets keep. There is no such button, to destroy" and that would get rid of unnecessary things in the TOR it apart without getting resources. Teach math part, young Padawan.

d
dobryy vanya 31.05.20

Inquisitоr
And where did you read that? In ,, full information about the changes in patch 1.6 , that in Russian that in English versions it is written on the movements between the transmission of dark area and there is no word that nemacheilinae things disappear. Yeah, the guides say, but guides this is NOT official information. 1.2 with aid,a portable shelter moved in the missing Falcon and shot the armored car through the wall and only 1.3 said it was a bug and it was fixed. Their simple answers leave for themselves, simple. For you, apparently, write a special patchnote and sent only to you.

I
Inquisitor 31.05.20

good van
Vanya.. my friend has thrown... You asked a simple question and got a simple answer, twice.. and I quote
__DOC__ wrote:
As it should be.
and
Inquisitоr wrote:
You teleport between PPC even if you never left TK NOT evacuated things disappear.
what else can be not clear? If you are not satisfied with the answers of users PG then look for the answers on the OFFICE website At..ska.. the play..the ILO for these.. (almost said imbitsily) the ILO will find..although I do not think..

B
Beringer 31.05.20

good van
It's probably about you.

Found man in the sea a bottle. Well, I think Jin's sitting, it is necessary to RUB! T hour, t two, t three hours... Already completely bylaws, hear a bored voice from the bottle: — Take out the tube, moron!

Open a menu of things T3 ... wipe the points and not being distracted by the horns, look in the lower right corner of the monitor. In a careful study after some time (in your case) in the field of view gets the trash can icon. A couple of days of reflection and discovery ready. This basket is in order in the process of the farm do not need to remove things that got there.
All... the tube is removed.