3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shtender 31.05.20 11:27 am

Lakomka (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is the ability to make Geralt invincible, swallow is not needed at all, with the latest update, the enemies are generally weak, so I struggle to look for enemies that were 3-5 levels higher and at the highest level of the game, tried to put the mod to increase the power of enemies is not what goes not really it so hard for developers to make a normal difficulty level for all players.
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LittelBro 31.05.20

shtender
I don't know, I have all the rules

I
Inzagiiii 31.05.20

shtender
Totally agree. And try to put modFastAndDeadlyCombat. There you can increase the damage enemies and reduce your.

O
Oleg V 31.05.20

an increase in the level of enemies press in the settings...

G
Gino Pane 31.05.20

Oh well)
The complexity of the death. + adjusted the level of the enemies at the player level and that's it. Any wild dog or naquera kills with two or three tychek.

M
Metalist1925 31.05.20

Gino Pane
playing at death. Adjusted automatically enabled. Oils just do not yuzayu. If and then die from falls from height. The game is very easy. The second Witcher on max could not overpower, and then Disneyland

W
Widukind 31.05.20

Lakomka very slowly restores health, though long. By and large, this skill just saves food, and in combat, nothing really changes

T
TheKep 31.05.20

mod EnemyScale boosts the HP of the enemies, the level(can be washed as I like 5 levels above the level of Geralt) and the damage they will inflict to you. If you play on standard, without imagedata, with this modification and normal settings, you can Saulitis on hardcore battles.

b
borismoiseevrmx 09.01.22

as for me a gourmet is a necessary evil. I judge by myself, because without this skill I reached the level 7 caves and already with the water woman I started to run out of food, and when I got to the golem ... in general, before taking this skill, I died very, very often, and loading in the game for one and a half minutes. And then all the money will be spent on food, and not on crafting new armor, buying equipment, cards, including for the gwent ...