3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milcin7 31.05.20 11:27 am

Help a newbie (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. Please help! And I'm sorry in advance, I understand that there has not once been discussed but to spend time searching for solutions you do not want! Want to plunge into this wonderful world!
Bought the game yesterday version 1.31 and immediately reached for my mod. I downloaded an interesting fashion, mostly under the same version, installed nmm, and then began, fashion is not compiled. Removed the haks folder, put the fix, does not help. Please explain me how to deal with this problem?
As possible more info, thanks!
12 Comments
Sort by:
q
quartermaster kz 31.05.20

milcin7
First of all, I don't see in your list WitcherScriptMerger http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/484/?

L
LordAscarot 31.05.20

There's almost an obvious answer at first play the game, then start to add mods.

D
DreamZed 31.05.20

the guy explained..look.

d
danila282930 31.05.20

Play first in the original,and there I will already look, you need these mods or not...

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 31.05.20

you gotta do it yourself. just copy everything in the folder mods and enjoy

S
Shape102 31.05.20

milcin7 wrote:
I downloaded an interesting fashion, mostly under the same version....
It is possible that you put fashion not compatible with the version of the game. And maybe that's why you don't work them.
NMM and mod difficult to install correctly. But do as others say, play without mods. The game is great without them)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 31.05.20

DreamZed
Nice!

R
Rottan 31.05.20

milcin7
I've installed mods manually but some did not work. Them as that can be finished to establish. Create a mods folder in the game folder, and throw back fashion. If the game doesn't run with any mod, delete it from the mods folder. But most of the mods I have installed.
Here's an example folder modTrissNoFreckles (removes freckles Triss) is extracted into the mods folder and that's it.

m
milcin7 31.05.20

Thank you very much! Yes, what fashion stood what no, okay)))

G
Gino Pane 31.05.20

Like, not playing the game, do you know what mods are needed and right for you? :)

m
milcin7 31.05.20

Gino Pane
From the description of the mod.

T
TheKep 31.05.20

milcin7
In the original, more interesting, believe me naslovo. Still you want to extract from the game and mods you will not help here, and without them not to mention retextures any you can survive max.