3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neinoneon 31.05.20 11:29 am

Gear APEKS (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi all, actually the question about the equipment: if you buy, for example black widow and then change them to something else, I will be able to give the widow another group(without buying them again)?
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NalTir 31.05.20

Nope, each unit have a separate arm.
And change bought gear to fail, too.
So think what to buy =)

E
EMPs 31.05.20

NalTir
But there's a difference there to take? (well, I mean top gear gives +20 to efficiency, there is no difference - the shield, or a nomad, or weatherproof armor?)

N
NalTir 31.05.20

EMPs
To be honest, I rocked one detachment skill what da scored, so do not know too much about it..
But I Know some jobs have characteristics, for example: the Mission feature Night operation" And if your squad will be Skill - Stealth then the chance of the job squad increases. Well, etc.

E
EMPs 31.05.20

NalTir
clear.didn't pay attention like that.about the features of the detachment seen - but not read, only the fact that there are features of troops and missions there are)

c
crave1611 31.05.20

in the single mission of apex is needed at all?

n
neinoneon 31.05.20

crave1611
For them drawers give different - with weapons/money/scientific data/resources. But that's not mandatory.

c
crave1611 31.05.20

neinoneon
and where them to take? and the mission are doing, and boxes of campaign warehouse stealing)

S
Sakuravetka 31.05.20

crave1611
The icon of a chest on top of the screen where the task units to choose. The leftmost button is to recruit new troops. I think this also didn't happen))

S
Sakuravetka 31.05.20

Ohrenet... and minus that for one minute? No, just wondering))))) Answer me, my dear man))