3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 31.05.20 11:30 am

Soon will the Russian voice in Borderlands 2 (Borderlands 2)

It is possible that this month will be Russian voice ( not in it )
37 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 31.05.20

Yeah, she's coming out tomorrow. A link to the Studio from where the old took.

_
_TEZ_ 31.05.20

I can't believe it!!!!!!!

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

ExteZII
He thought that is all and then there is the work was

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

Yes
will
Tina already announced fully, Jack and Piece of iron almost, the process is. Thursday hammerlock's
in March plan to release
slowly all because of underfunding) do the best they can

P s this is from the creators of

_
_TEZ_ 31.05.20

EX0800_
Here's how the Amateur voice....

F
FiercestLeek02 31.05.20

A couple of days are going to announce? That kind of nonsense? There dialogues Nemer.

C
CrazyHorse34z 31.05.20

But not for a couple of months ago with the old saw

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

CrazyHorse34z
and that is already 2 years

k
k0tas 31.05.20

well, if the Amateur was the same as in the bioshok infinity, then BU refused

n
nemiroff 31.05.20

EX0800_
proof drive, and not cut quotes God knows where.

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

OK here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Kx-BmXig3wS0RGusE897iUz_XEoxhkM

L
Lored_ 31.05.20

Timely voice.

E
Energy Death 31.05.20

we watched, listened. well, let us be original than that. all replicas, sayings and jokes created for their language. we and they have different mentality, and that localization somehow conveyed the spirit or meaning of what is happening there, we have to redo everything, and along with the games.

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

Energy Death
So it was in bioshok infinity, too, the people shouted that a better English version than this )

E
Energy Death 31.05.20

EX0800_
bioshok is a completely different game, there is the type of story and read it periodically simply no time. and then the point of the game is to shoot, and everything else is not important. especially when playing in coop.

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

Energy Death
But still nice when the game is fully in Russian )

G
Grimgash 31.05.20

EX0800_
Especially if the game came out two and a half years ago.

B
Bruzon 31.05.20

Frankly, we delayed the process. Been waiting for a decent engine to open game resources. Now everything is in the final stage. Trying to attract professional actors to the process to efficiently. In terms of jokes and mentality you are right, this requires a thorough adaptation and substitution of many conversations. But we do, as it is in the English template. I agree - someone voice and nafig not needed, and someone is waiting for. Want to do the project efficiently in the future to do everything faster.
But then again - how could we not tried responsible for all the finances. If they are - everything goes fast. If not - months and years down to irrelevance.

E
Energy Death 31.05.20

>But then again - how could we not tried responsible for all the finances. If they are - everything goes fast. If not - months and years down to irrelevance.

all of this can be spent on other games that the voice acting a lot more useful.

E
EX0800_ 31.05.20

Energy Death
Example if you can

p s as for me it is a complete Russification of the game need any )