3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sloap 31.05.20 11:31 am

In fact, where are the cards? (For Honor)

Why no card the River Fort which has been in beta, and another Mountain fortress ,like...Rather they are, but only in custom game, on YouTube I saw that kind of played them on release, who knows why they can't play in PvP
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 31.05.20

In fact, you just do not fall on them.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 31.05.20

Sloap
The whole list of available maps and modifiers to each mode can be viewed in the Settings on the F1 to each mode. And so whatever the map to kill?

S
Sloap 31.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA
I therefore asked a question that is not in the list of the two cards I listed....

w
wolf273 31.05.20

It really is not heard a few times that they deliberately took on the revision.Yet never returned...

S
Sloap 31.05.20

wolf273
Thank you

S
Sloap 31.05.20

Yesterday I happened to get them happy, well finally I think... No. Installed the new patch and all... either you fix problems, but a new one was added, for example, at the end of the round just hangs, as it were, and throws on the desktop. About bugs inside the game servers, do not say anything. Still sorry that I bought such a crude product.

w
wolf273 31.05.20

Sloap
Error inside the game servers? So they didn't cough up for a dedicated server, the game runs on a P2P system

G
GarretSSS 31.05.20

DGI_GurdinkA wrote:
And so whatever the map to kill?
Well, I'd like to change cards. Buying the game for a couple of pieces do not want to run in one of the main modes (Capture) only 4 maps.

_
_SToORAG_ 31.05.20

today there was a map like river Fort played already