3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FeeD959 31.05.20 11:31 am

ROFL stream na PG (Diablo 2)

And what if I start the stream on the PG and create a topic with a link to the stream? This zaskar and permamentnaya ban?
Or is there hope to run screaming stream with the local community? To arrange an evening lamp sitting on hbr and all rooflite in chalice stream with players, which is much more convenient than chat inside the game itself, plus a constant I didn't enjoy playing with someone in Skype or discorde that will give even more atmosphere to yell!

p.s. I hope for support!
p.s.s. just noticed that attracts new people to PG! over the last 2 days of stream, 2-3E downloaded D2 and started to roll... although all probably don't care)
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 31.05.20

Why not?

R
Rivnyanyn 31.05.20

although all probably don't care)
rather, it is:S
Ask Irknet, you never know)

y
yok0o 31.05.20

FeeD959
have stream turnirnye a confocal, norms profile, the community slowly pulled up
in the chat link, and wrote all the rules on the forum link Potter(

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

Standards, but it is unlikely you will collect a lot of viewers.
The admin panel is also unlikely to support, as on the twitch there are a lot of interesting new games, the stream which is well-formatted and easy - leak and she will lose money.

But if you're the top buffoon, and you have something to say — you are welcome, your audience will find you))

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG], I top soon moss :D

r
redoolf 31.05.20

What stream? We've got the spirit of the middle ages and the marketplace shouters. All sorts of more comfortable chats and conference will harm the aspects of the gameplay of this server.

Y
YOKOZUNA koko ni aru 31.05.20

FeeD959
well, the goodgame someone stable D2 PG stream and consistently look 120-150 people.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
So it is necessary to look for him and pakasit!

Y

bd_sm[TDPG]
tam solo close kach v igre~

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

YOKOZUNA koko ni aru
Pass because palitsya on the stream)

m
minovalo 31.05.20

Not palitsya. But it is possible to ingratiate himself. For example, sazontev (including gear). :peka:

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

passed
As Varick just to know the nickname, and then fun to drive in Oprah kada will appear. And this fun for his audience, and this is pagach, HEY ADMIN, you hear ME?

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG], *howling wind*

F
FeeD959 31.05.20

yet started a test stream, who cares Wellcome...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

Obsessed
...in the wires

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

FeeD959
A link in PM plz

m
mafuska 31.05.20

This body already stream a year ago. Then his girlfriend started to stream wow and all. About anything stream.

PS.
at the end of his career stremersch his girlfriend is at threw babosiki Zelikow: where people are thrown off by the weaving,like, and how 1000R recruited,they say it was rozgrywane. Only last mower skin razygralas.

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

mafuсka, that is there is the amount of spin! 0__O

Y

mafuсka
if he is, it's funny. Mother swore that will open the serv with blackjack, a little help only need...financially.

k
kot-stargazer 31.05.20

Obsessed
You're the top soon POH !!! :)))))))