3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 16.10.19 03:07 am

Impressions of the early access games (SCUM)

Hello to all the maniacs of the genre vyzhivalok solemnly :)) , this long-awaited event happened and came to us at the request of many gaming communities the top varivestis of all time. Let's discuss a toy who personally have played or watched a lot of vidyushku on YouTube ? :)))
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.10.19

Cheburashka
Rousseau language only a couple of videos I personally have seen and that is not so interesting as I imagined. Apparently this is due to the fact that the players have not fought each other and studied the game and on the contrary United in groups to salutati at least something to shoot. And article game so far and maybe forever, has only one language - English, and it's annoying because in the game, and so a whole bunch of sensors state of the character. Early to draw any conclusions to buy or not, we need bloggers to see what they are about the technical condition of say well, there is optimization, network registration, and all other important elements of mechanics and other...

A
ARM_SERJ 16.10.19

I have not played it, but as soon as the 1st old found out about the game a long time ago was, immediately realized that I will play. developers cool SEMA trust, and so I think SCUM - DAYZ 2.0 at maximum speed, to modify the truth of things, but at the moment is not even a game...

k
killername 16.10.19

raw miserable game) to buy earlier download pirates see whether you need it.

M
Marsel Kazan 16.10.19

Recently bought and played!
The main mistake of developers is that they sealed all the resources of the game packs!I wonder why?How much have others when the rakes came doing similar with Anrial Engi and still continue!Because of this, prosidaet fps just!
And secondly, it was written in Russian language!In short, he's not stupid

And so the principle is very nice but the falling of fps kills the game completely and it still unplayable

M
Marsel Kazan 16.10.19

And Yes the most important thing forgotten is AI - bots here, as in the COP probably!Zombies are very light in battle and the stupid Robot does not fall from 30 meters in a straight line

K
Kaylet 16.10.19

Marsel Kazan wrote:
Anrial Anji
what is this Anji?? =D
unreal engine - unreal Engin...

L
Lodurr 16.10.19

DayZ at first glance. )
But only at first. Then begins the simulator.. what type of simulator. From this simulator, I liked only one thing, that the loot is not lying everywhere the mountains like in DayZ, but in the same way as in DayZ, no random. Somewhere in the boxes it may change, but this does not apply to scattered belongings. I mean, like in DayZ, you need to calculate where the armor just a matter of time. You continue to suffer this negates Fitch with the scarcity of loot.
By the very character, navaraathri.. xd)
Firstly why you can't drink from any place, in the second why not fill the bottle, and be sure to craft the flask. They're probably assembled in FNV, only what you can drink everywhere peeping forgotten. )))
Vitamins, fellow developers, if Cho food also contains vitamins. Even happens on the packages they list.
At the moment, another pseudovariable, unremarkable. Supposedly a swing on the simulator, but the simulator is not there as such, there is silly not appropriate not carefully screwed the functions of tensile gameplay, and nothing more.
Maybe there releaseto all to think out, think over, will finish.. but from the experience of DayZ, and other similar vyzhivalok, highly unlikely this will be.

R
RTYWD 16.10.19

Well what can I say,the game is just a Scam of some kind

f
fxint 16.10.19

what is there to discuss. again the same rake. do not buy early access!

M
Magnum 500 16.10.19

It's better in Skyrim once again I will notch
In Same not immediately progruzhat texture. Grass appears after 2-3 min. What to do in the game is unclear. Ran through the fields and woods, ate raw mushrooms like not dead. On the field met a lonely zombie who took my health to 30%. You get a database, there is a robot from Titanfall 2, hostile. Have palatal what the barracks, found a soda, wire, cartridges of different caliber. Inventory can not understand, things disappear,menus are partially in English. Came out of the barracks, the robot killed me. Revived by the river, wandered and then my patience ran out, turned off. But until removed.

S
St_PivPav 25.10.20

And I don't quite agree with you. Me and my friend are 4th ten and sometimes we just get high. The last time played a year ago, the other day again came and again without getting up sat for 8 hours. Now we have added gas stations, animations of landing in the car, a bunch of new crafting that has yet to be studied. guns, bastards all sorts, kinds of fractions and tracers. The graphics are getting better again! Added funny multicolored false-veers)). What spoiled, so it is the marker of the player on the map became a circle - who did not arrange the shooter tell me!? The zombies began to endure with three blows (or it was such a server), finally the furs began to smear in the eyelids, and not immediately head. There are fewer animals to meet. Not to say that there are a lot of changes, but the case moves, the game is developing and this video. There is one problem, the game simply has no goal, always to hit and raid the bases fun not always, BUT promise to soon add bots as enemies, (which were in arm3, if anyone played in an epoch or similar fashions) that will protect the darts and points of the loot, that's what I'm really waiting for. They say some servers can already be tried out. I do not advise to play on the servers, because spoil the impressions of the game at once, especially if you are a new player, on the servers of the loot so little, and zombies are so painfully beat), that by the end of the day you will curse this game and no longer come! Custom server is another matter!

x
xmenni 29.11.21

Completely playable. Of course, there are so many bugs that are not optimized. But I personally have played more than 1000 hours and I do not regret it. It's good that I bought the game at a discount for as much as 300 rubles. Now, even with a discount, such a price will probably not be already. And for the release - so in general the price level will be raised to the skies.