3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tigrrrr 31.05.20 11:32 am

Just a quick question for those who went through The city and killed the dragon. (Dark Souls 3)

So, after I finally killed the dragon, and it stuck a sword through his head, he fell from a cliff and I was not given a shower. As it should be? Really for no reward?
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 31.05.20

For those to whom principles do not allow to read the forum: http://forums.playground.ru/dark_souls_3/midir_pozhiratel_tmy_nedostupen-932498/
And Yes, topic can be closed as a duplicate.

Q
QUlCK 31.05.20

tigrrrr
It should still find then in the cave and kill there as the boss :) Premerzky boss: fat and fast

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

at_sagor
Well, if I was too lazy to climb to the forum. But how should I know what his name is Midir? And thanks.

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

QUlCK
thank you

Q
QUlCK 31.05.20

tigrrrr
Can you tell how to find it:
Spoilered statue of u go to the Elevator that leads to the fire (open cut). When climbing or when descending you need to turn to your left and to have time to go into the passage. There will be 2 ways: one will lead to the descent to the statue of u (there will be a ring zelenovato+3), and the other path leads to a room with stawami. Hit one of the statues and opens the passage. Go for it and see the altar, on which lies a sword, and behind this altar is a hole. Jump into it and fall to the boss.
Good luck!

I
Ivanych 31.05.20

tigrrrr
tigrrrr wrote:Well, if I was too lazy to climb to the forum. But how should I know what his name is Midir?
You his name calls the girl behind the door, which gives the bell at the end of the dialogue. And Yes, the girl's name is Shira, maybe you didn't know again.

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

QUlCK
Thank you, truth is found))

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

Ivanychi
I'm in this game not for story play and dialogues are missing.

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

QUlCK
People, since you know so much, you can still tell how to get to the puzzle , show your humanity. I can't get in and the gates closed.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 31.05.20

tigrrrr
Stand in the swamp, then a white birch branch that disguises you use, you should more tolerant to turn, tyrolien to do legs sinking into the swamp. Then you ladder down

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

Alex Kichigin
you do not understand, I can't find how to open the door leading to this room.

Q
QUlCK 31.05.20

tigrrrr
Go deeper into the swamp. There I think you'll find, but stay to the right side, there should be a ruined Cathedral, with a couple of knights of the city behind the wall. From the Cathedral, from its far end, where the chasm, go to the right. I don't remember exactly, but it seems so :)
This is the solution to the puzzle:
Spoilers the solution is just go to the swamp and use young branch or sang a chameleon.You have to turn into a Ghost of humanity. Turn and come in this guise to the wall with the inscription. The first time might fail, try it on at the swamp exit.

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

QUlCK
Thanks, I'll try.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 31.05.20

tigrrrr
http://kanobu.ru/news/pokazhi-svoyu-chelovechnost-kak-otkryit-glavnyij-sekret-the-ringed-city-390545/
Something like the very long time to write

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

QUlCK
all found. Thank you!

t
tigrrrr 31.05.20

Alex Kichigin
Thank you