3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0_0_Sherlock_0_0 31.05.20 11:32 am

Infinite loading (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

After activation of the first storage and return to the nexus , and then return to the boat storm the game refuses to run and download endless.

UPD.In General, the problem was resolved by starting a new game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 31.05.20

4 gig of operativki?

A
Aleksandr742 31.05.20

Mostly could be because of RAM...

0_0_Sherlock_0_0 31.05.20

SPR1GGAN
After activation of the first storage and return to the nexus , and then return to the boat storm the game refuses to run and download endless.

S
SPR1GGAN 31.05.20

0_0_Sherlock_0_0
sucks you Sherlock ,I asked you a question about your iron ,and were not asked to repeat the first post ,you flew for 3 lokam ,opertive beat it came .

SPR1GGAN
I pressed cntrl v happened , and RAM 8 GB checked offal all third-party software.
Also tried to perekusyvaete but did not help

s
saa0891 31.05.20

0_0_Sherlock_0_0 wrote:
Try another save game download.

B
Barzee 31.05.20

0_0_Sherlock_0_0
Try to disable the in-game screen origin.

b
brazilium 31.05.20

Same crap, trying to get back for the Storm leads to an infinite boot :(
tried a few saves on the Nexus immediately run to the Storm, but all is still, first picture of the rise of the storm, then quickly appears Ryder on the Storm, but then immediately a black screen appears and loading icon that spins forever.
The problem is clearly not in memory, checking the integrity of the game. There is likely a bug in the game, you need to wait for the patch.

b
brazilium 31.05.20

In short the problem with endless loading from the nexus storm decided when loaded from savegame to the nexus... so much time because of this lost...
So Sherlock check.

brazilium
Well I started again ,see what happens.

In General, the problem was resolved by starting a new game.