3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
flore mortifero 31.05.20 11:32 am

The trial of the Archons (Tyranny)

Were you able to provide Tunoo compelling evidence against Archons? If so, what? Combed through all the available locations, and found a lot of evidence, but to convince Monona can't
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rograx 31.05.20

flore mortifero
Well, when I passed the game, I have a scorched was absolutely not guilty. But glee was to blame. In the end, condemned the second. And I became a commander(General) scorched, and the Archon became my servant. Something like this. And what exactly do you not get? Not enough evidence?

M
Mad_cloud 31.05.20

I did not bother and how did you get the proof ,but where and how it already go and remember.

f
febll 31.05.20

Well, I both dug a lot, but can be only one to sue.

H
Hogun 31.05.20

I have them themselves together and in sufficient number that I could blame both of the archons

E
Eternal Darkness 31.05.20

In the first pass for disgraced gained a huge amount of evidence against Ashe, but against Neraca was no evidence as enough to swear. I do not quite understand why, but after I called log, and I still condemned archon. But then it felt bad.

D
Dmitriy Litvinenko 31.05.20

where and when can I pass the quest? do I need to look for all the evidence or to condemn any archon just like that?
Monona have no replica

D
Diragan 31.05.20

Dmitriy Litvinenko
Should come a message about an invitation to the court or at the end of the 2nd act yourself to go

f
febll 31.05.20

Cyril Halilulik
In the beginning of the 3rd act, you can sue, but in the 2nd you can pre-Tunon to say who is to blame.

S
Shine 31.05.20

Nergal66
This is so? I was always sent one of them to fill up when presenting evidence of guilt.

R
Rograx 31.05.20

Self-Murderer
You thought I was 2 archon took in the servants? I'm talking about the first archon, the one that got scorched. 2 in any case, it is necessary to kill.

V
Viabuidiot 31.05.20

The game passed by 100%. Tried to reject both of the archons and the rebels making choices that suit me personally and satellites.Also tried like Tonone.In the end, killed both of the archons and was able to justify having the favor of 3 to satellites and Monono.

B
Blaster Dark 31.05.20

Led the rebels found evidence of both of the Archons(later will list, because to go to the game should be), but Tonon said the job was to find evidence against ONE of the Archon, I blamed the Voices of Nereta... the Problem: it seems one piece of evidence(or is it a different kV is), in short, I found a Crossroads in Letany, more precisely at the Crossing of the Fugitive some sort of map of the Disgraced... and is currently in the inventory and all... Nobody knows what to do with it?

k
klaus.maria 31.05.20

Somehow illogical made, why give it to say the dialogue option both are guilty if eventually judge will give only one, though both sins abound (I got a lot of evidence to collect) for conviction?!

L
Loli_kon 31.05.20

Bent the line for itself, for the Choir is very nasty and Opalennye as the army, do not have rights all that they should, fantastic. Found a lot of evidence against the Archons. The court accused both Archons. Monona convinced that I'm right. Convinced everyone else that I'm right. In the end, Tenon and Pale mark knelt peredomnoy on the court, and declared by the new sovereign. Spoiler:
This spoilerose started throwing Edicts and destroyed the rest of the Archons and the Army of Kairos =)

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.05.20

Loli_kon
Wait (I know what almost half a year has passed, but still), the other archons can be cut edict? I tried to throw the edict in the area where is the Voice of Nerat, but it does not give any effect...which is pretty strange.