3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.10.19 03:08 am

Complexity. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good.
Noticed that in the second part of has raised the bar of difficulty or I think so from the lack of armor? At first I thought it was less hard on difficult than here on the tactic - essentially the same as the third difficulty. Some turtles on the shore are worth - I'll keep quiet, as someone in the city should be laid, I will, without spoiler, someone bad.
79 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mahagovka 16.10.19

THURISAZ
couldn't either in Troy (frog), will start again on the classics
and where armor is taking?

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.10.19

Mahagovka
Yes turtle, I killed three of the snout. But exactly had to work hard. Then we'll see.

S

Don't understand. Where it is not fuss - all the third level. No stupid damage. Here's how to play it. The first part was the balance more or less.

S

Mahagovka
Understand about what the frog is going on. Neither they nor krokodilov I can't kill. Oh, well.

M
Mahagovka 16.10.19

THURISAZ
classic put, it will be easier)

N
Negih 16.10.19

THURISAZ
Will start playing tomorrow (today). On the penultimate difficulty. Went today, sat for an hour and left. Have not been able to go further than inspection of the armor at all... so all is well in the beginning that today the portions are EPIC enough for me. Tomorrow will continue the examination reservation from the written characters, and read what people are different, and... probably will come again, that would take breath :D
PS. I just love that. Select the characters, everything. So here they are in the finest armor with the drawing, mesmerizing is everything.

S

Mahagovka
Yes, I realize what it is. In the first part of the balance. And here it is not there. Killing me because everywhere 3 level I II. One level is expensive in this game. I don't remember the first part so it was. Yes, difficult sometimes had, but he was able. And there was nowhere to go. No damage, nothing. I do not know. And to not give up the hunt. And made not a few hours at 8-9.

s
sheikan 16.10.19

THURISAZ
Run around the island, look for small quests. To the first more or less serious fight it is possible to inject at least a third level and find the chests at least some armor, and then the crocodiles posted on ur lyaguhi a little more complicated. And why the snout in three? That interferes with the fourth character to take?

M
Mahagovka 16.10.19

THURISAZ
maybe in the Persians case? badly combined?

S

sheikan
Uh-.... Four) Yes, here's where to go - is not clear. Where to find things. Even in the city, start GTA to play. The cave went. What to fulfil - fulfilled. Along the shore was like. Turtles made. Next. In the city that could dial - scored. The blacksmith about the collar is silent, though the attitude is weaving. With Griff, I can't cope and figure necessary. There armor is potyrili. Waiting once again for the third level.
I forgot to add. And, talk to everyone who could to the gate that you cannot enter red. Where the guards are.
In the arena I did not place the same level.
Runimage=) Seriously. Long ago such a nothing feel. *Morrowind approve.

S

Mahagovka
In the Persians all the rules. In the first part and then the curve was. There are two mage different schools, tank and master of shadows-thief. The first on the tactics of the big bottom was played - played. Remember the boss in Amherst Edition. King Brann eh. Which is still invincible at the beginning. There's three to go. Carried on Tactics. And here with the unfortunate Narn-paranoid can - he bothers me.

s
sheikan 16.10.19

THURISAZ
I don't know, to summarize all of the available quests will not be able, but the most bold in terms of experience, it seems, the quest from Griff (to find the thief) and hide and seek with the kids in the elven cave. If they are fulfilled - XS to offer.
And the blacksmith speaks about the collar with only the champion of the arena.

S

sheikan
That's right about Griff, but I don't want to give this lizard. With children running around. The spear of the skeleton is pulled. Play Tactics, exactly?) What I may have missed. I to 3 1150. Not so, but where can I get. And the armor...
Okay. We will think further.

s
sheikan 16.10.19

THURISAZ
Play tactics. The lizard was given, but sent to him the murderer had killed and the lizard was still alive (for a while, but that's another story). But for this quest, just under a thousand experiments it seems to give.

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

In my opinion all the rules with the complexity and level and gear decides. In the beginning, Yes, hard, but swinging to the 3rd and normally dressed all stand easily. Run pair unit with bonus *one soldier in the field*.
Playing on classic difficulty.
At the beginning of the good stuff can be removed from the Migo (people on the shore who eats corpses), yet it has a delicious ring. Well, and gloves with a crocodile on the teleport. Also very helpful in battle. Run in conjunction Inquisitor and Archer.
P. S. And Yes, if difficult, reduce the complexity. You correctly wrote above. don't try to be cool, play it a pleasure. Classic complexity is the norm.
Spoilers the blacksmith win the battle on the arena as soon as the defeat-once the collar is removed. Arena I think you will find=)P. S. S. But I have another question, where can I find a shovel? So much stash already found, and Persian dig refuses (probably due to the fact that nobleman)

S

Yes, more or less leveled out and even Migo 4 levels filled up. He had only to hand over the lizard, and then together with him to fight the Silence. We'll get through. But in the arena yet afraid to go, though... we'll see.
And the old woman, the daughter of MeeGo will have to fill up too - I gave her a ring. Noso well to do.

M
MrDemonRush 16.10.19

MikuHadsune
The shovel in the city look for, purely using the button trade. I found the third or fourth attempt.

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

THURISAZ
I do all of these Templars in the city killed. Sailed a fool, and about the collar that I forgot, I come to shoot, and they started to attack. Well... not moag fault that they are psychopaths, a mage attack=) In General I reassured them.

M
MikuHadsune 16.10.19

MrDemonRush
Found already, thanks. At the beginning Loki on the bridge of stone lying around.

a
antropolog13 16.10.19

THURISAZ
The two of them soaked, times 3.