3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadBadCat 31.05.20 11:33 am

Impressions of the game (Transport Fever)

The topic of impressions. As you are a new creation authors Train Fever?
My IMHO
In fact, this improved Train Fever, the graphics component is the same. There are small positive changes in the interface (more comfortable) + new types of transport. But optimization and the story was not and did not, and the gameplay is not very bright, rather monotonous. In General, 6.5 out of 10 from me.
3 Comments
Sort by:
p
pahasuper 31.05.20

are unable to experience just terribly slow! really want sygranut!

M
MadBadCat 31.05.20

pahasuper
The laptop or the hospital?

D
Dzhon Karter 2 31.05.20

Developed made the least logic of the game itself, that is, the cargo(crude oil, for instance) from point A to point B (from oil well to oil plant) more difficult route can be done well but does not hold the barrels for shipment. That's the kind of chain I did 2 hours and all cat... : Well--trucks to the station--the station up to InterMedia. article--with InterMedia. article trucks in the port-- from port to port etc.--and then by trucks to the oil plant. With this chain of logic games and unable to cope, of course, from an economic point of view, this chain does not pay off, but it was interesting to try. Checked, next put the well and surrounding oil plant all the barrels went to the shipment.