3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 31.05.20 11:34 am

Flying from planet to planet (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

guys is there a way to disable these minute flights from planet to planet,when you come to a new star system.or at least to accelerate.for a system of 7 objects each flying minute+- and plenty of time spent on it as the camera goes (Yes the beautiful space), but it very quickly begins to irritate....
16 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlobusV3 31.05.20

Gryxa
nope,enjoy your beautiful space

K
KiDjeN 31.05.20

Gryxa
Well firstly they are not minute, but second in the second part we flew from planet to planet, though under his control. Now, if it is removed each time the stage arrival on the planet of departure, then Yes, it would be better.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 31.05.20

But there is a time to eat a sandwich. What is not some, but a plus!
:D

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

ZiZu Zankercu
I'm a pig and if I eat at the computer,then after a month the keyboard obrazovyvaetsya the same crackers from crumbs)

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

KiDjeN
GlobusV3
the first 3 star systems more fun and you can admire,and then stupidly a waste of time.fly from planet to planet,poke scanner,it's empty and fly to the next....still a stupid system of resource extraction added.here from space planet map did not go far,a ride through the mountains here and there (the roach is still more than passable) in circles in search of a undulation of this chart, all the HORROR

S
StrangeBelk 31.05.20

Flights are not straining Schade, noted the time, from planet to planet the flight takes 20-30 seconds. Between the systems well, it logically, but from planet to planet is a mockery.

And what about the farm Yes, what it is not logical. Then you need to scan, the pieces to seek out. At the same of the pieces can produce more than a Nomad.... Logic? Don't see it.

h
h0use 31.05.20

Actually fly to planets and travel on the subway, it's just a different version download content, that the world was seamless, all the animation of landing on the planet just hide the loading of textures and scenes.

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

h0use
this is logical,but the scene is always the same time.so the option of uploading that sounds about right (it should always be different)

E
Ewgenij_BLR 31.05.20

Gryxa
During the flight there is a primary testing textures and objects. This is a necessary measure to around the ship was appropriate. At the time of the flight is different.

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

Ewgenij_BLR
I have 10 seconds from the force,but each time the same thing,stupidly waiting,wildly killing.waiting for modders to have at least increased the speed...

G
God-Cerbin 31.05.20

on account of the uranium, its many on the meteorite, which you can disembark and robbers it very much, I was there two hundred pieces collected

s
saa0891 31.05.20

Gryxa wrote:
but it very quickly starts to irritate....
It's really an understatement,just irritated me a dumb scan of the planets in the second and third parts,although he moved here,but in the last part of this was catastrophic because it was necessary to collect resources here this is replaced in the same crutch but on the planets.

E
ELamela 31.05.20

God-Cerbin
I may very well come to that )

R
ReXSniper 31.05.20

ELamela
On the Kedar its a dime a dozen

G
Gryxa 31.05.20

saa0891
I'd better scans of the planet,what went on in the hooptie in the mountains and textures by walking around in circles in search of these resources.I do not understand why they dumb the system is aggravated

s
saa0891 31.05.20

Gryxa wrote:
I'd better scans of the planet,what went on in the hooptie in the mountains and textures by walking around in circles in search of these resources.I do not understand why they dumb the system is aggravated
Then at least you are not forced to collect them,want go want no want want no pack,and there is any need to gain resources to upgrade the Normandy.
Well, still the study of the planets,though it made sad (vault relics made a blueprint,and if at first it may surprise you then it's just boring,really could not even is at least some variety of come up with),but still gives at least some impression that the game is not limited to one citadel as it was for example in the third part,and the design of the locations and scenery really deliver,then the artists have worked 100%,looks really very beautiful.