3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20 11:35 am

How to pull the opponent off the ropes? (WWE 2K17)

How to pull the opponent off the ropes? Joystick x-Box 360. And even if someone is not difficult. Write that ability Resiliengy LVL?Icon running man.
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustiVoy 31.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Resilience this means that in the match you will have the option of using a finisher to escape, for example you have a finisher you hold, there to receive an icon that you can escape

V
Vanya Rygalov 31.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
How to pull the opponent off the ropes?
just affection...

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

JustiVoy Thank you still not tell me how king of swing to carry out,the tutorial was looking for but he's not.

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

Vanya Rygalov And maybe food umanity?

J
JustiVoy 31.05.20

Izi, you need a special skill King Of Swing when you have it just fit in the feet of the enemy when he lies and press the finisher button to be displayed there is it possible to make or not

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

JustiVoy That is, you need to buy and include in the menu, OMG right?Stop this is not roundabout which Cesaro doing?

J
JustiVoy 31.05.20

Yes that's right, it just makes Cesaro

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

JustiVoy Thank you last question,the power bomb perehodjashee in a Boston crab as is?Do you know,I would have written the tutorial for the Omg.It would help people.And that damn half game lost the harpoon in the monitor.with steps that can be done.

J
JustiVoy 31.05.20

With steps of nothing but how to beat them, and the bomb easily need two finisher then the screen will say that you can do OMG moment. The incentive I wrote a tutorial on how injury to make 16 pieces. You can look it to 17 in principle, also suitable

A
A3MOH 31.05.20

Hold RT when an enemy is, grab the hand and leg, the left stick being dragged