3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hippie_Dog 31.05.20 11:35 am

V technical problems.2 (Medal of Honor (2010))

Black screen? Crash after second mission? Can't install the game? For all these, and many other similar questions, and created this topic.

For the allocation of their messages in bold - I'll give out a gift, in the form of yellow cards.

153 Comments
Sort by:
M
Monolitovec Haron 31.05.20

The game freezes every 5-10 minutes.The configuration of a computer suitable driver new.Tell me something.

L
Lemur066 31.05.20

Play online game and there is constantly flickering the entire map(for Example, approach the wall and there who are all for it it is visible)In the settings, tried everything that does not help tell Cho to do!!!

x
xogan 31.05.20

Lemur066
as can be seen? cheats any did not put? Reinstall fire wood on a video card that should help

x
xogan 31.05.20

The Monolith Charon
config of a computer tell? reinstall shakey, put the pill rules

M

Intel Core 2 Duo,GeForce 8600 GT,2 GB RAM.Tried to reinstall-does not help.

n
nahalich 31.05.20

guys help with the game cannot play since the game's release!!!writes all the time one error MASSEGE and then history and C+VISUAL did everything as said but nothing did not help

x
xogan 31.05.20

The Monolith Charon
game litsenzionka? if the pirates try download other pirates or to put it another crack. The computer is not overheating by the way? like the other game going?

M

Pirates.Other games normally go.

M
MAITREee 31.05.20

guys tell me , in multiplayer, when entering the server the screen turns black to play , how to fix ? was such at whom ?

C
CoD PyLuT 31.05.20

do not know where to ask ask here, and when Windu perestanavlivat the game you need to uninstall or monjo to leave everything as is and endure the wind?

n
nahalich 31.05.20

game PIRATES but I medal downloaded from all sites and cracks other put!!!!reduce the heat of the computer rules the rest of the game go!!!now pirates downloaded from mechanical and seravno ONE mistake!!help than we!

L
Lemur066 31.05.20

There is not set),but the wood I have a fresh face.

n
nahalich 31.05.20

guys help with the game cannot play since the game's release!!!writes all the time one error MASSEGE and then history and C+VISUAL did everything as said but nothing did not help

x
xogan 31.05.20

nahalich
c+visual is from Microsoft chtoli prog? have you hike any of the programs is not enough, that go along with the game

n
nahalich 31.05.20

xogan
don't know many times I've rocked this game with all the torrent sites I know and still one mistake already C+vusual updated still crashes!!!

n
nahalich 31.05.20

even C+, visual updated and though that

s
stanok40rus 31.05.20

Windows try to reinstall

n
nahalich 31.05.20

not helping!!(

E
EvilSpirit257 31.05.20

Guys do not install the game! bought the disc, entered the code and everything, I click to install, there is a band setup, but not installed!

D
DEMOno1D 31.05.20

Same problem as the user tork879. He is in the subject unsubscribe.
Activated the key after purchase. I have pirates, I key separately bought. Played for a few days, then abandoned. The day before yesterday I decided to play again, updated through mohmpupdater.exe launched. Asks to enter your account details entered, then again asks to enter the registration key. But the key on my uchetku was registered. Generally enter the key again, click Next, failed to enter this registration key is already in use. Don't know what next to do, very much want to play in code 7 logogram.

EvilSpirit257
Perhaps you have a hard disk space is not enough, where you install it.