3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Curaga 16.10.19 03:08 am

How not to miss sisters? (BioShock)

The whole forum looked, not found =(
I originally saved the first two sisters. Then the level where 3 more. This is where the pictures need to carry the man. One sister saved the day, received a bonus in the game. I saw two... Around Duddy. I don't even notice, but the sisters had disappeared while I was down these divers... Killed, no not one of them runs around quietly. The whole level bypassed and sisters present. I COMPLETELY missed? Without the ability to find? What to do, so they did not disappear then? I've Duddy felled? Hurt sister? Or then to look at all the corners necessary? Tell me, please... I won first place, or what? =(
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 16.10.19

Try to go to the next level via the metro, and then back.
And generally the map is large, so the idea is that daddy needs to reappear with the sisters...

C
Curaga 16.10.19

And you did that? Passed, could not find, and then they espanoles? Daddies appear... But one =( great guys graze yourself, not bothering anyone =) sorry for Killing

Thanks for the answer, I've thought all, the forum died, the game all gone and left =)

C
Curaga 16.10.19

Ehh... Well, played (and super igruha), answer, what, to your question, if suddenly someone else is the answer to look.

Sisters, in the course of ventillyatsii crawling, Duddy espanada, roam the level, sometimes come to the holes and start pounding on them. That's when the sister climbs (if there is a non-exempt level) and it is possible to rescue. And to kill them can't. I saw myself as a sister sewed a freak, she just got up, dusted himself off and went on. Like, it turns out, miss them not, you can at any time to return the submersible to the previous levels and free the girls.

t
tabak96 16.10.19

Not one of the sisters missed.All killed)))

F
Ferrari F1 16.10.19

well, you're a pedophile

S
S_evil 16.10.19

tabak96
When I play 1 time passed, too ubival =)))

t
tabak96 16.10.19

Ferrari F1
and you shit))))

A
A.Soldier of Light 16.10.19

well, you're a pedophile
pix.PlayGround.ru

-
-Iskander- 16.10.19

I sisters usually saved them but never killed.

B
Bkm.[f 16.10.19

If daddy doesn't have sisters, you can wait until it fit the hole in the wall and he'll call her(assuming that you've rescued/killed all the little sisters on the level)

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.10.19

I once killed an elite folder and lost a sister.Went through a couple of rooms and there's a new daddy with her for coming to me.

G
Guismondo 16.10.19

Suddenly the topic is still not dead, I'll ask.
In General, had the same problem - the two Sisters rescued, and the third is no well anywhere Daddy goes, knocks on the walls, and she always somehow, even though it was a notification saying that you missed one Sister. So how can I find that?

E
Eremite_City 16.10.19

There is a cheat way to add a single sister in the second level. When you go through the tunnel on the left will go daddy with sister. Hit walk through walls and kill daddy. It is necessary to kill before they disappeared from the back side. However, at the end of the level will pop up a warning that not all sisters have been saved or killed. Shrug, and move on to the next level. Went through the whole game - no problems.