3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omnia Smirnow 31.05.20 11:36 am

Why does the game wheezing sound? (Resident Evil 6)

Why does the game Resident Evil 6 wheezing sound (sound lag only in this game)? Help solve the problem. Is Repak from Misanthrope.
Windows 10 x64

PS I found out the reason of the lag of sound, this is a common newnike. If You also have such trouble, then you just have to disable headphones in Manager Realtek HD. And it will work as you need! This is the only working method!!!
I say at once:Reinstallation of fire wood Realtek will not help solved this trouble.
Put all like me and the game will fly:
Спойлер1.

6 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 31.05.20

Omnia Smirnow
well, firstly find out only in resident wheezing sound or anywhere
secondly, couldn't the Windows break your sound, but that's only if you have 10 wines
in the third of tepo flew the driver and reinstall everything

O
Omnia Smirnow 31.05.20

XoJloD
The sound of wheezing only in Resident evil.

S
Stinger_Max 31.05.20

Omnia Smirnow
Plus point, you have a Repack or license. Such investigation also helps to understand.

X
XoJloD 31.05.20

Omnia Smirnow
the sound of grunts in the bass or always and everywhere? and Yes a pirate or license and what kind of wines?

O
Omnia Smirnow 31.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
XoJloD
Sorry friends! Repak is (will soon put the license as soon as stabiliziruemost Internet speed). Rales\lags happen sometimes, with explosions and different actions. Game on ultra gives 29-45 FPS. Playing without sound is fine, approximately 5 minutes-be, then there is a desire to carry the game!

O
Omnia Smirnow 31.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
XoJloD
I found out the reason for the lag sound. Cause serve headphones. Just have to disable headphones in Manager Realtek HD. And it worked as it should.