3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
888005533535 31.05.20 11:36 am

A refund for the game eacces (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Thanks for the replies, I understand. I will no longer ask questions. And cons do you honor bad - ass.
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Baulin 31.05.20

What are you a shepherd then? You Volus or Vorka.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 31.05.20

Elvin Shepard
Read the refund policy for the purchased product, if played for more than 4 hours then you figure what return.

G
Get Ohotnik 31.05.20

To play 9 hours and demand a refund. The audacity of schoolchildren knows no bounds.

A
Andrey Baulin 31.05.20

Eight hundred eighty eight billion five million five hundred thirty three thousand five hundred thirty five
Does that hurt? I also minuses rivet and nothing. Probably nobody understood what I meant.

888005533535 31.05.20

Andrew Baulin
Inadequate enrage already. I decided to leave.

N
Nikolay Ololay 31.05.20

Eight hundred eighty eight billion five million five hundred thirty three thousand five hundred thirty five
Right now would be in 2К17 resent the cons on PG..

I
Inkvizitor nubov 31.05.20

forget about the disadvantages of neither cold nor hot
I am now the students also love to ominosity I don't mind

S
Sergey255 31.05.20

People who haven't bought it do not recommend to buy. Galimov minecraft (in the twofold character development) and shooter. This complete lack of plot, Gaven character animations, lots of bugs... besides the fact that this project is difficult to name at least the draft class, he had the status of the AAA class, and the price tag of this section. The plot is non-existent, or rather it is so scarce that funny, Kill the villain and conquer the world. While pikarenya all the planets made on the tablet. And it says not a player which was closed for 2-3 hours on Mass Effect, andromeda, and a whopping 40 hours of campaign mode and all the conquered 5 planets to 100% (from the conquest 4 and 5 planet I already stupidly sick.) The top stupid for playing AAA grade 3 points for excellent game from Bioware 1 point. The characters even read sick, 2 hour all replicas stupidly missed the reading of the final job.