3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[TSVETOTYPE] 16.10.19 03:08 am

The scariest moment in the game (BioShock)

:)
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ghost Hunter 16.10.19

Generally none was found. But when I played System shock 2 then winced in some moments. And I was playing recently, and Bioshok current when it came out.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.10.19

Once shuganul corpse women,who dramatically came back from the dead but when the light was turned off was scary.

I
Izotic 16.10.19

In the beginning, when you take the passive plasmids slow down the flow rate during break-in, standing right behind you Mutant thug scared bastard)
I just took the audio recording you hear it, you hear nurse prepare the patient for examination turn around and blow the trumpet in the domes... In General, the stove can be folded.))

z.s. It was the first time the game was held, is now used

T
Tulskiy Pocik 16.10.19

Izotic
Do you remember a place where down into the basement with water,there on the chair in the corner sits a frozen corpse and when you take in the other corner some crap then this figure will stand straight behind and then abruptly come to life?According to the logic of developers I had shuganulsya but I calmly turned around and almost walked past,mentally saying Hmm but this thing was here?...get bent,let me pass. and then she had me mount for hlebu.But I was not afraid, that's the joke)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 16.10.19

The beginning, when the show first monster (a chick with hooks)

E
Eremite_City 16.10.19

The worst moments are when I play with headphones! Believe me - much better than through the speakers. Over time, will hear even what is not! To not be afraid of the suddenly revived strongly - suggest constantly Hadid with area-imaging scanner at the ready. He shows on live animation.