3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neron_13 16.10.19 03:08 am

Impressions of the game (Anno 2205)

The game is already in access, share experiences)
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arkadiy Chekushkin 16.10.19

In my opinion just fine, however on my bucket podlagivaet but tolerable. The graphics are wonderful. The campaign is pronounced. Enough where the 3 hours. The only thought that she became in some places it is easier but not critical. Pleased with the job and which units need their enemies to endure. In General 10 out of 10))

K
Kind_Stone 16.10.19

Strategies do little. And here is a miracle. 5 hours I haven't stopped getting mad fun.
First, the atmosphere. Sci-Fi there are even more specific than in 2070. Elegant music catching pathos and epic, the dialogue allows you to see the marvelous city of the future.
Secondly, the technical side. Everything looks just fine. (Except for the crowds of people on the streets, but this is minor.) Much work on the lighting inside the game initially screwed the ability to cut the cycle of day and night. Teksturki of the earth and the lunar surface beautiful.
Thirdly, the game itself. Thanks to the atmosphere and graphics, coupled with some critical simplifications schema 2070 and some innovations, the game is really fun.
Now the bad news, will put under the spoiler. (Palud some features.)
Have cockleworth fighting individual missions, all of which boil down to the eternal melancholy gringo special. resources. Yes, the combat system is interesting, requires a micro due to the small number of units. But replays of the missions, even interesting, and can hover. It's all sad.
There is no multiplayer. Left only the Council of 2070 and a bit of the world market (I, as a pirate, do not know what happened to him). It's very sad.
Really cool sidesee come across only once in each sector (special project), which is disappointing. The rest - a blueprint dreary puzzles me-bring.
Questionable momentaniamente simplification in the extraction of resources, which can be understood. Now the expansion into other areas not driven by the absence on your island as you need, and an ordinary lack of space.
Questionable modular upgrade system buildings, which personally reminded me of something, farm out the social. networking (!!). To improve more or less large number of buildings will need to drown in grinde on the ears that don't makes happy and look for cheats.
Overall, compared with the same 2070, the game became a little easier. Some points (simplified resources, no wars/disasters/fires, lack of research and simplifying sharing of resources between sectors, improve interface (now it is convenient to keep track of what resources are lacking and what all!)), made the game easier to digest and, in General, new Anno of some sort... Generally easy. Most likely, this nonpregnant play into the hands of the game and it will attract a large audience.
P. S. However, beginning from Nov good. Gash great strategy (competitors who, apparently, yet that is not expected), for which it is possible to Police to while away the time.

M
MalluM 16.10.19

Kind_Stone
I'm plusone.
Absolutely agree.

p
p0cik 16.10.19

odd HS some turned out not Anno and SimCity

p
prodigy007 16.10.19

yeah 17xx still steeper than the last two parts

G
GamerKnight 16.10.19

prodigy007
Well, after 1701 was still 1404, that it really is very atmospheric and cool

p
prodigy007 16.10.19

GamerKnight
what about her shorter do not remember all these damn years already, in short the last two wool..

R
Rograx 16.10.19

Great game, played until only 2 hours, but was very delayed. In his spare time still need to play.

h
hiter13 16.10.19

killed all zest anno, 1404 it was interesting poking around and sit hundreds of hours in the game.

I
Igorrus 16.10.19

Better medieval tipo anno 1404 and 2070 2205 and these dull and boring!

B
BOEHKOM 16.10.19

in the ultra fly
but the game is too boring
del

K
Kirill Kravchuk 16.10.19

Kind_Stone
Modular system I liked the contrast. As for the new SIM city. You can increase the productivity of the building without the need to build new.

V
Vinni-Pukh 16.10.19

2070 2205 and the best part

_
_Samael_ 16.10.19

2205 on the head 1404 and 2070 below: trade was abolished, the distribution of resources is now generally do not need combat system is primitive,natural disasters, no mystery box,no studies, no diplomacy, no, no and the satisfaction like in the old games of the series, when he built his mega Empire, raboteau like clockwork, and pulverize all enemies to hell( enemies way too special there, only the conflict zones).I don't understand why the developers have removed many chips as before, the feeling that the game other people did.
My opinion, the series with the release 2205 very much stepped back. In all.(except graphics)

N
Nickita3 16.10.19

The game is good,but Anno is not in the conventional sense

R
Rafik One 16.10.19

I really liked it. But as mentioned above - it is not Anno. Although I was very delayed.

S
Stas Kezhun 16.10.19

Honestly, expected much more

H
Horoshiy 16.10.19

For me personally, there is repeated the situation with cities skyline. The game is incredibly captures the first few hours, then as it is all too easy and obvious where challenge the fuck?! Why players hold for dim-witted morons, why the heck to simplify gameplay moments. Understand that doing such things with an eye to expanding the audience, but the true connoisseurs of the strategy expect from this genre is not a carefree party.

r
ravager_geo 16.10.19

IMHO anno 2205 pathetic parody of Simcity. Almost everything there is copied from it.
Pros:
+ burdened by the worries and mental impulses mechanics and the economy of the game
+ the app for iphone and android - Asteroid miner which allows you, while you're on the subway, to dig the asteroids on the subject of rare resources which you can later throw in the game.
+ a fresh scenario of the conquest of the moon (unusual)
+ graphics on 4+ (if you fix the bugs)
Cons:
endless bugs with the graphics (why is the rain video card calculates a priority, and then everything else) and critical bug naposledy continue to play (stupidly you can't go into the sector), most likely problems with the save or a cloud service which actually provides (and subsequently damage) the saves of the game.
- price for the game. unnecessarily inflated. for the same money you can buy Simcity with topkami and get so much more pleasure. Also by running a single Corporation can no longer create a new game it just is not connected (and not in hardware/software user case).
- as nistranno app uplay is so morally and technically obsolete that just amazed how it works. For example: the client uplay does not store distributions! I rearranged the game 3! times and each time she shakes the client (which is 12+ GB, with a maximum upload speed from the server 5 Mbit/s (steam smiles on the sidelines). With stimulants there is no such savagery Even uplay can't make the game. After repeated attempts, he first finds a bunch of bugs in the game, but when I try to repair it thinks and gets a message that he could not eliminate the error (for reliability checked the Winchester drive chckdsk /f /r /x. At Winchester there were no errors.)
The result:
Mainly because of the serious bugs I put the game 3 - of 5

K
Kind_Stone 16.10.19

Pirates zabagovany less than license... are You kidding?