3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olezha Buhalo 31.05.20 11:40 am

hand out free gear (Diablo 2)

za mnogie mes9ci after last reseta, tak i ne nashel smisla igrat tyt`, poetomy vse wo nataskal - razdam

anihi, griffoni, df, rw good, skilleri, good sc\gc, rare\craft ring\amuli, soji i t.d.

ysloviya akcii : vawi pozornie Wattpad , do 4ego vi gotvi opystits9 radi d2

glavni priz - runi sur ber i
a takje otdam [brandy craft] persov na sc i cl ! top smot i vs9ki crap lode tipo na perf viper, dw, cta, coh i tak dalee

kakie Wattpad 9 vijy aktyal'numi:

naprimer kak vi o6osretes` v o6sherstvennom transporte ili pocelyete v zasos bomja

poverte - vam leg4e sdelat` eto 4em dobit` runi9 na anih 20 19 10 :DDDd
derzaite

listen animosity - You can't win
83 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 31.05.20

ЖМblХ, and that you are there to Tinkoff loaded? :DD

BOSS_BIG, dupe of a century. ;-)

Z
ZhMblH 31.05.20

Obsessed
Well, he praised the President, and it seemed to me that lick is so actively back to the Kremlin in his position is very strange. He has positioned himself as a successful businessman, not a successful apalis.

O
Olezha Buhalo 31.05.20

offtopic lit. I have no energy.
gave all the passes from akkov, some guy on normal. I hope he will find a way to use all my stuff

Z
ZhMblH 31.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Well, you threw, I was sweating for any((

R
Rivnyanyn 31.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
I wish you it in the game pulled. Wait to buy runes for your Tr set and exchanging aniki to hang around, well, what sticks out more SKIDROW give;D

O
Olezha Buhalo 31.05.20

ЖМblХ
cedalogo veka :CCCC
Rivnyanyn
there he will find the 2 Tr of the set n of oen full. 2 armor anyways, at Sorka full set of armor and the de warehouse,the torch is also all in abundance, in addition to Corky and Pala) on each one and not Perth,on Sorka osnovnoi 20 13 - he has enough and he's not stupid, he knows what any and what it price. however he said he wants to make bramble on necro and sur it useful. I did not try to dissuade but he would not do, and Bert will help him on new to collect. I myself Yeni did this year

R
Rivnyanyn 31.05.20

I myself Yeni did this year
That's why it was puffing drain on locomotives, do not understand bessmyslenno like that:C

a
annortheone 31.05.20

ЖМblХ
He has positioned himself as a successful businessman, not a successful apalis.
And you decided to succeed him at the last here. Clear.

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

ЖМblХ, there's obviously a subject quite emotional and short-tempered: you podbrosil - he boiled. ;D

Oleg Booze, yay! CID@LOGO!!! ((((

Rivnyanyn, waiting for threads it into bots Aldara flaring and charm are ber Katori I atdal ;-)

R
Rivnyanyn 31.05.20

Obsessed
Waiting for OFC. Last time here was boring;D

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

Rivnyanyn, the last few years (((

H
Hellion86 31.05.20

Not there write just.

C
Chunk_Blower 31.05.20

Ask to be humiliated for the runes and armor in D2 )))).... what does this have to be a detriment that would create such a topic ...

f
firkax 31.05.20

Chunk_Blower
a po-moemu ne problema author site topika u a u teh kto primet predlojenie
vprochem, ne mog bi ti poyasnit' - ti do's upor na za runi i shmot d2 - a za chto prosit' unijat'sya na tvoi vzglyad bi bilo norm?

O
Obsessed 31.05.20

Hellion86, yesterday I ran ZIL, ondal 3/50 caught. =)

C
Chunk_Blower 31.05.20

firkax I mean to ask humiliated a normal person would not. Apparently, he was once humiliated for runes and armor, now asks the same coin. Other explanation to this mental deviation does not find

O
Olezha Buhalo 31.05.20

Rivnyanyn
I wigs almost niene collected))
the ked Drupal) the first lo in the season I finally zombies from Andy dropped
Chunk_Blower
not ,as it has failed((
but I have a friend. in 1.10 were playing and he stole acuto maroon 1 skill) so he phoned the police and spoke like right now, I remember I have stolen a very valuable thing, opinie? well this stick with the ball. well, it's in the game, and the character he stole from me. don't know how it Nitti

he is Armenian by nationality ) MB is related,XS) I was laughing with him at the time))

f
firkax 31.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
a chto emu v milicii otvetili to?

R
Rivnyanyn 31.05.20

a chto emu v milicii otvetili to?(2)

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 31.05.20

the dog with the police promised to come