3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UnknowKomissar 31.05.20 11:41 am

Zalarinskiy the ark - where to look? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Comrades, a question - where to look for this **** Zalarinskiy the ark? From the very beginning - who talk, who has information to interested in - etc.
Thanks in advance!
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

In the story the main move and everything
Spoilersi not mistaken in 7th Chapter will meet

U
UnknowKomissar 31.05.20

RPOCLABB
Comrade, already on the mission search and destroy Archon. I read somewhere, sho TSE is the end of the game. The quest still no.
Or am I mistaken?

P
Progger 31.05.20

UnknowKomissar
most likely you're on a mission to search the ship Archon, there's the plot still to saw and saw)) Their ark, you can't miss)
But the rest is easier to find

U
UnknowKomissar 31.05.20

Progger
thank you, comrade! Honored plus in karma!)

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

UnknowKomissar
Still enough) There are only like 10 chapters,so do not worry there is still time.

Before the final job is going to tell you anyway:
Spolecnosti to do the job?

After completion of the main line of the plot you will be able to continue to study and blah-blah-blah

Time limit before the final job is still there) So feel free from the final mission and refuse to fly until you get bored. Enjoy the game!

P
Progger 31.05.20

RPOCLABB
ask what they asked, except that except on the final mission had nowhere else to go, well, only if the ship to walk there even explore or gather anything(weapons, armor, etc.), as they are too late to warn about the final mission))

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

Progger
What? I would like the final mission starts with the moment
Spoilery
offer again to go back to the Old city Relics to activate/find the Meridian,at this moment there is written that after completing the line plot, we can still explore

P
Progger 31.05.20

RPOCLABB
But I have this message why it was not, maybe because I had almost all missions passed:D

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

Progger
Well, if ades wound then maybe just not noticed) So the same message as in the job of loyalty, supposedly to go to perform Yes or no? But only dopolnennoe) Though perhaps due to the fact that you really almost all gone)

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

The salarians funny, isn't it?

P
Progger 31.05.20

RPOCLABB
what's a speedrun, 53 hours this is clearly not a speedrun, and then Windows requests just not to miss, plus, I wanted this moment to understand to what point can the story take place in the following times, but not like now - almost all side missions done and I'm still on the ship Archon was not))

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

Progger
The most correct and simple version: Found the ark of the Salarians->Stop machine main plot) And run the extra

s
serioussamsecond 31.05.20

UnknowKomissar
How did you play? There immediately, as soon as the Archon go, the flagship kets aborderont the ark of the salarians.