3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker_stas 31.05.20 11:41 am

Game crashes after updating (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Hi all, yesterday he played with cheats before the update today, tried with cheats and without crashes from 1-2 minutes up to 15 on the work table and writes what it can be you is it ? PS wood last( RX 460 4 g)
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 31.05.20

punishes cheaters cheat)

C
Crystal Lion 31.05.20

The game I have crash and to and after. Nothing has changed. More often completely hangs the computer. You have to press the Reset. And now this happened. Why write these lines. What is the tie, I have no idea. But for some reason it seems RAM. I have 8 GB worth. Kind of rules. But still, sometimes it even blue screen flies! Well, it starts checking the RAM. This is all very sad. Oh yeah. Even the paging file is moved to the SSD. Better. No, he says, not enough RAM. Here and so.

i
imitator26 31.05.20

Crystal Lion
But still, sometimes it even blue screen flies!
Not the fact that the RAM, maybe the percent loaded to nebolei. If the settings in to raise above that set by the system then 8GB should be enough, but the CPU then sad. Try run benchmark in the game and it will show that you need to pay attention.

More stable after the latest update the game does not become, and for me and it became even worse that before so did not freeze.

C
Crystal Lion 31.05.20

imitator26
Percent to 68-76 per cent busy. Vidyuhi on 95-98% the changes in the schedule in any way on fps and stability is not affected. Checked. I XS in short.

B
BasicWay 31.05.20

stalker_stas
Are you sure that this is because you upgrade judging from what you used third-party programs can save broken or the client.
Crystal Lion
Look through the task Manager how much the game eats RAM, usually when the blue screen there is information about the cause.

P. S Another note, maybe you have something overheating.

s
stalker_stas 31.05.20

I know FIC has checked the file integrity that Udall and social about 200m tomorrow check can work as it should

G
Game Project 31.05.20

In this game cheats? The author, you poor PPC

s
stalker_stas 31.05.20

Game Project wrote:
In this game cheats? The author, you poor PPC
I wanted to try znaeshli

N
Nikolay Ololay 31.05.20

stalker_stas
Will work fine when Russian language will learn.

S
Streeting 31.05.20

Crystal Lion
so your SSD will live less

i
imitator26 31.05.20

Crystal Lion
I'm in the beta and alpha, everything was fine, but on release, and especially after the renewal of the trouble straight. Apparently attention to performance optimization and protection of denovo, the main thing money, and then to the consumers.

s
stalker_stas 31.05.20

everything works .

e
evgenij393 31.05.20

With departures direct trouble, constantly crashes, freezes, no matter what your settings are. Ubisoft just Gods of optimization.
And you have percent are who have crashes?
I have i5 4590, gtx 1070 16gb operatives, no game ever vydoval.

S
Streeting 31.05.20

evgenij393
i7-2600k,18 GB, 680 gth, graphics, high, normal flight, 1 time after the app took off, and now everything is normal
in the test, percent how much is shipping? percent weak for such a graphics card

T
Timur Asailov 31.05.20

Crystal Lion
phew I'm not alone.....most often it happens that the computer hangs...already thought ssd started to die )

e
evgenij393 31.05.20

Yes like opens completely, 90-100% percent, video card 100%

R
Rim Nizmutdinov 31.05.20

Hangs after upgrade when the card otkryvali!