3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReXSniper 31.05.20 11:43 am

The task of creating an improved shield of the Nomad, a bug? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

The engineer of the hangar, don't remember what, gave me the blueprints for the shield Nomad. And the job hangs create them in the research center.
The resources are there, the drawings are, and can not create...
23 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Lyapin 31.05.20

ReXSniper
use cheats?

R
ReXSniper 31.05.20

No, never use
There is a suspicion that they are already installed before
Right I have installed this addition.

A
Alex97914 31.05.20

ReXSniper
I have the same garbage. You somehow solved this problem?

R
ReXSniper 31.05.20

No. Like developed nakosyachili. Nothing can be done

A
Alex97914 31.05.20

ReXSniper
Thank you. Just don't want to take it.

G
GG4 31.05.20

ReXSniper
These drawings will be available from level 20, you probably have come sooner on a new planet nedokonceny. On the first planet first, all complete (there will just be level 20, if farm experience in skirmishes), then you can.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

GG4
And on the mobs proamatine, I do. Something would have to go into battle with good equipment.

K
KiDjeN 31.05.20

ReXSniper
It is likely that this upgrade have to do with station in the location where they receive this quest. I do so with the armor of the pioneer was not count the quest while I'm at Prodromos has not arrived and there is already a station didn't make it. In the case of Nomad, the upgrade is lost and all here, the quest hangs. Likely his reference to the research station. More ideas there ) I Myself bailed on him, because Nomad all racked )

R
ReXSniper 31.05.20

GG4
It is just the opposite. I have 30 level arrived at Would and I at the time of receiving the quest to create the shields were already delivered these boards.

G
GG4 31.05.20

ReXSniper
You Heaven (or whatever it is) first flew or what? In vain, I think the developers didn't realize that some people first go there, all coming initially to help the resistance is logical, you're probably one of the few who is devoid of logic, or do not delve into the problems of Angara.

J
JS_Denton 31.05.20

GG4
This game is not for passing once and forgotten. So I first flew to Heaven, knowing that when I pass the second time will be able to go to resistance and then to learn that as a Yes, better.

And with the quest I also have the same garbage, can't do the nomad pumped everything we had, but I don't think that's the case or bind to a specific research station, or a bug .While running around sectary looking for this station.

K
KiDjeN 31.05.20

JS_Denton
In the first camp. And I must say, if you're looking for data Rankar, then the last entry will appear later in the quest. So, do not torture yourself :)

-
-zotik- 31.05.20

I have purchased almost all the upgrades on the nomad except 6x6 and the job still hangs(PS4)

w
worys 31.05.20

Same garbage, a nomad at the moment, completely pumped, and the quest hangs.

G
GG4 31.05.20

worys
It does beat the game?

w
worys 31.05.20

GG4
EEEEEE, what's this? the theme, as if to this bug, I have it, I unsubscribed.

G
GG4 31.05.20

worys
Such bugs even pay attention to it is not necessary, the extra line in the log and no more. The improvement works? What then of the problem.

w
worys 31.05.20

GG4
The problem is that you took the quest and can't pass it, hence the theme because people are not sure this is a bug or he is stupid.

V
Volk-Naemnik 31.05.20

And after taking this quest, where to look for Voelde research station - after laying the Outpost or somewhere else?

X
X-Angel 31.05.20

Quest bagnuty, passed the game completely, including all the extra missions, there is only this quest... waiting for the patch although I have it already and Nenad