3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 31.05.20 11:44 am

Another test, for fans of Warhammer 40k (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you are most suited to the Order of the Blood Angels...
Blood Angels have always been the most blessed Legion of the Adeptus Astartes, the courage and powerful abilities of their Primarch, Sanguinius. But the events of the Horus Heresy dealt them a terrible blow - they lost their divine progenitor. His death was so horrible that I left in the soul of every warrior of the Legion of monstrous scar, and since there is a rumor that blood Angels have undergone a terrible curse.To pass the test

P. S. Actually my favorite Order, nice coincidence)
54 Comments
Sort by:
R
RealForc3 31.05.20

Ultramarines.

V
Veselyy Kot 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you are most suited... WolvesКаждый Order Space Order Space Marines reflects the world in which he was born, and the nature of their founder. The space Wolves sufficiently reflect the world of Fenris and the personality of Primera the Leman Russ. The cold, deadly world of Fenris teaches his people's survival and continuous war. Space Marines, or Space Wolves as they call themselves, elected from a race of warriors, for whom every day is a struggle to stay alive. They're hunters, trackers and fearless warriors, for whom death in battle is the most honorable. From childhood they learn that loyalty to their clan and the leader is the highest dignity, and transferred that loyalty to their Order.To pass the test

V
VeerMan 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you most suited Award... SalamandersИстория salamanders, Legion of the First Founding, dates back to the ancient times of the birth of the Empire of Man. Space Marines of the Legion (and now – the Order) salamanders occur from Nocturne – full of deadly dangers of the volcanic world. The inhabitants of these worlds are persistent, disciplined and motivated soldiers, the ideal material for the education of the future heroes of the Space Marines. In this article, Gavin Thorpe describes in detail the history of the salamanders, since their Foundation until the battle for peace-beehive Armageddon.To pass the test

N
Nihiliant 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you most suited Award... SalamandersИстория salamanders, Legion of the First Founding, dates back to the ancient times of the birth of the Empire of Man. Space Marines of the Legion (and now – the Order) salamanders occur from Nocturne – full of deadly dangers of the volcanic world. The inhabitants of these worlds are persistent, disciplined and motivated soldiers, the ideal material for the education of the future heroes of the Space Marines. In this article, Gavin Thorpe describes in detail the history of the salamanders, since their Foundation until the battle for peace-beehive Armageddon.To pass the test

B
Bolnorez 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you are most suited to the Order of the Ultramarines...
Being immensely loyal to their own primary Roboto Illimani, the Ultramarines blindly follow he created the Codex Astartes. Ten thousand years they fought as described in the pages of this Holy Scripture. Other chapters can easily wrest the words of silliman out of context and to adjust for themselves, but not the Ultramarines. Codex Astartes - a work of great wisdom, and these men see no reason to contradict her. Life lessons of dedication and self-discipline will allow residents Ultramar to carry sacred knowledge and belief in ten thousand years in the future.We - the descendants of Robota. No one rules above us, and no one can stand in our way.Courage and honor! /Courage and honour!/Battle cry Ultramarin's.

D
D.Artist 31.05.20

PPC, who thought to throw this here test????
What side he is to the game is???

D
Dreadnought. 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you are most suited to the Order of the Ultramarines...
Being immensely loyal to their own primary Roboto Illimani, the Ultramarines blindly follow he created the Codex Astartes. Ten thousand years they fought as described in the pages of this Holy Scripture. Other chapters can easily wrest the words of silliman out of context and to adjust for themselves, but not the Ultramarines. Codex Astartes - a work of great wisdom, and these men see no reason to contradict her. Life lessons of dedication and self-discipline will allow residents Ultramar to carry sacred knowledge and belief in ten thousand years in the future.We - the descendants of Robota. No one rules above us, and no one can stand in our way.Courage and honor! /Courage and honour!/Battle cry Ultramarin's.
Courage and honour, brothers!

D
D.Artist 31.05.20

No, I'm the first)

D
Dreadnought. 31.05.20

Daemon Artist
And what was written post from 22.11.09 20:45, you're actually talking about it?

D
D.Artist 31.05.20

In the universe of 40K, a bunch of books and it is based on
nastolka, not PC incarnation, why Warhammer
40K to bind exclusively to children with disabilities?
I just created a topic in the other section, it is not clear
why it was moved here...

D
Dreadnought. 31.05.20

However, here it is the place. And who plays tabletop Warhammer? I haven't played. In Russia there are people like me quite a lot. Have in mind those who are Ing like a home, and nastolka it's not something new. For example, for me.
So Warhammer 40.000 and tied exclusively to children with disabilities. How could it be otherwise.

D
D.Artist 31.05.20

Dreadnought.
Do you have any idea how many computer
games there are in the universe of 40K?
Here is a little list)

Space Crusade
Space Hulk
Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels
Final Liberation: Warhammer Epic 40000
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior
Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2

The topic could Dov2 stuff, no need in half-dead ДоВ1...

D
Dreadnought. 31.05.20

Daemon Artist
Well I imagine. Not new. The only point that did not play at all.
The topic could Dov2 stuff, no need in half-dead ДоВ1...
Question to the moderators, which, if desired, be moved this topic. But they are not here, unfortunately.

B
Bolnorez 31.05.20

Daemon Artist
there are generally plenty of those in the universe of W40k, and not just by Dov
And I'd rather be here than scattered around the forum.

R
RC-1042 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you most suited for the Order of Salamanders...
The history of the salamanders, Legion of the First Founding, dates back to the ancient times of the birth of the Empire of Man. Space Marines of the Legion (and now – the Order) salamanders occur from Nocturne – full of deadly dangers of the volcanic world. The inhabitants of these worlds are persistent, disciplined and motivated soldiers, the ideal material for the education of the future heroes of the Space Marines. In this article, Gavin Thorpe describes in detail the history of the salamanders, since their Foundation until the battle for peace-beehive Armageddon.

B
Buffalo72 31.05.20

The history of the salamanders, Legion of the First Founding, dates back to the ancient times of the birth of the Empire of Man. Space Marines of the Legion (and now – the Order) salamanders occur from Nocturne – full of deadly dangers of the volcanic world. The inhabitants of these worlds are persistent, disciplined and motivated soldiers, the ideal material for the education of the future heroes of the Space Marines. In this article, Gavin Thorpe describes in detail the history of the salamanders, since their Foundation until the battle for peace-beehive Armageddon.

t
tomix505 31.05.20

T
Tali FaN vas PG 31.05.20

Congratulations. You passed this test, according to which you are most suited to the Order of the Raven... the Raven GuardГвардия specializiruetsya in devastating strikes behind enemy lines, guerrilla warfare and lightning-fast reactions to enemy maneuvers. During the Great Crusade, the Raven Guard captured a lot of well-protected planets, successfully attacking them in a strategically weak areas. During the heresy of Horus, Raven Guard was almost completely destroyed, and only by superhuman effort, managed to restore the Legion.

t
tomix505 31.05.20

AND HERE'S ANOTHER))))
And so you are none other than - GAMMA-BEAVER
Ooooooooo! Sorry great of the greatest, for my insolence, but alas I am not a magician to write your name with his blood. Will allow me insignificant to describe you? You can? Thank you. You are the Almighty all-powerful being in this world, your free time you spend on the destruction of planets and galaxies, even though you look like a Beaver, your strength immeasurable. I beg you not to destroy humanity because of my high-sounding words. Oh, thank you, thank you, the destruction of the Earth is quite acceptable.

...devourer... 31.05.20

Known and respected throughout the Imperium for their mobile warfare, Space Marines White Scars are the real masters of fast attacks, allowing them to crash into enemies, bringing death and disappear before they can answer. Fierce warriors, bearing the ritual scars of bravery, they fight with all the savagery of his own world and bring quick death to all enemies of the Imperium