3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 31.05.20 11:45 am

Multiplayer hacked... (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually playing today with a friend in multiplayer and I hear people screaming in the voice unlimited ammo and ability, guys
Chitak made infinite ammo for the entire session, removed the cooldown from abilities and gave invulnerability. Hmm...
Less than a week...I think will deliver normal cheat and begin to issue bans?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

YamyyYamyy
What's the point? Not pvp, in a cartoon for the benefit of people running around and gear for the single=)

s
sasha125 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
well, not скажи1 I play the animation, because I have the whole company hangs terribly, and the cartoon is not, and different clothes for a single assault troops being sent

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

sasha125
Well XS, has played more than 100h in the company, nothing hangs.

G
Garry3Fingers 31.05.20

Nothing cheaters will not, this pitch is sad.

s
sasha125 31.05.20

MikuHadsune
I have from the beginning the rules were, and when passed the mission where the dad dies GG my ship is terribly slow, it was in slow motion, but the multiplayer lockups generally any is not present

k
killer__ 31.05.20

Garry3Fingers
Also got in a game with such a cheat of Skara will be like in mass effect 3 a couple of months of chichevatov and then mass bans
although you'd think he'd learn from past mistakes

M
Master Ken 31.05.20

Just like in the 3rd Lule, take the art-Mani and break probably. However then can fly ban cartoon.

k
killer__ 31.05.20

Network art is not slomaesh as the data on the servers and here are the data of the cards there broke changed conditions themselves fighting in the game files they are on the computer user are thus made 10 times more money in 1 fight, infinite weapons and 0 sec CD, sometimes changed the enemies who respawners on the map a couple of months of entertainment and went to mass bans.

A
Alister993 31.05.20

and the point? the only thing I would have used a bunch of some cash, below all classes open

S
SAYER 31.05.20

lol what do you want from p2p pve cartoon? unfortunately it was only a matter of time

B
Bombardirovschik 31.05.20

YamyyYamyy
Play a fun game in PVE there is no such.
If you come this (which is unlikely) we can immediately kick.

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

And what's this?) Trainers and Multiplayer ME3 worked

S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 31.05.20

from the first day how did the coaches and tables and all worked in multi...