3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M.E.I.0188 31.05.20 11:46 am

Please explain how to do combos (Tales of Berseria)

Please explain how to do combos do not understand guys
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexBlade95 31.05.20

I have not played but from the video I watched I realized that if every attack you can bind 4 different impact and then for each subsequent strike, you can choose from 4 different beat. Don't know if you understand me, hard to explain))

A
Apokalipsis113 31.05.20

There are the usual bumps, secret, and magic. Magic just castaeda and cannot be combined, from what the mages really should be fixed as easy and convenient to choose what and where to cast a fail - but the bots okay. Normal can be assembled into a long sausage and they cost little stamina. Secret particularly strong, they really are not combinable and must be put at the end of the sequence. The attacks have different damage type. In General I do this: for each button put 3 normal impact on increasing the cost of stamina one type of damage and in the end the same type or a combination secret technique - then just for the type of enemy hammering one button. Selection of damage under enemy easier pushes enemies into the camp that gives the cubes of endurance that allows the Velvet to peel a giant red scratcher nonstop well, and the magic receiving the same to spare.

M
M.E.I.0188 31.05.20

OK, and how do you know what attacks to do combos

B
Blaster Dark 31.05.20

Hmm, I'm not sure... But in the description of each appointment is like a hint to the next appointment which should be used... However, each technique is created for a specific kind of enemy: a legless, winged, beasts, etc.
In General, something like that...

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

Blaster Dark is In my opinion what reception the following learn.

B
Blaster Dark 31.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
No, they were shown when it was learned!!!

H
Hipster1337 31.05.20

And here I can not understand when faced with an opponent that I have 3 stepper motor scale and 2 byvayet. It happens that I have the scale generally falls to 1 square. How to change this? What I'm doing wrong?

n
nickolas111190 31.05.20

the number of squares in the beginning of the battle depends on how you approached the enemy. The head 3 of the square, you can get it from the back 4, he got from the back 2. Something like this.

K
Kind Ram 31.05.20

Hipster1337
Don't let the opponents attack back - this gives them the advantage of reinforcements and reduced you have the stamina.)