3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[the_PRO] 31.05.20 11:46 am

Task \"Improvement for the nomad\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In any does not want to install, what to do, tell me?
9 Comments
Sort by:
[
[the_PRO] 31.05.20

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

They're kind of automatically put all or something I don't know?

S
Shadow_QZ 31.05.20

[the_PRO]
the same mistake, I read somewhere is a glitch due to the fact that this improvement is already installed, although I never figured out where to look already uluchshena

S
Shadow_QZ 31.05.20

and yet... in VIDOS from developers was a four-wheeled all-terrain vehicle, the sales improvement was, but how to change from 6*6 4*4?

G
Garry3Fingers 31.05.20

Same crap

R
RPOCLABB 31.05.20

Well, to get the cons poke and the answer is not given,thank you)

E
EMPs 31.05.20

Things improve after they are created, automatically put. The first time you sit in nomad immediately write is the improvement of the installed.
Well, specifically with shields (if on the quest), what does not work and does not count. I have not counted, and yet some people I know. Maybe a patch will correct or banal restarts will help

A
Aleksey Kayander 31.05.20

Yes, this is moronic quests. This, and another is to create the armor of the pioneer. According to their logic I should have been half the game to run in default armor and nothing to install on the nomad.. nonsense

[
[the_PRO] 31.05.20

Waiting for the patch... many Shoals, and I'm not talking about animation, is that quest, let's say, waelde, where it is necessary to distribute medicines to points, so these points are not to stop hanging until you get through the quest, had the same problem with other quests... Sorry, this Saga has preporucili trivial bugs.