3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atavis 31.05.20 11:48 am

Hangs on the cutscene (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Hello, Page, I need your help. In fact, situeyshn. B:AK, laptop with Intel HD 4000 and 4 Gb RAM, PERC i5-3210M, respectively. Pirates, Repack. The game went on, Yes, the Frisians Nemer and fps in the best case, 24 the high, but I live, play once, for all time, never took off even. But ran into a problem. The last test of the Riddler, pass, and the cutscene when
Spoilered removes the collar from the Cat, the game hangs tightly, you have to do a reboot via the button. What did twisted the resolution to minimum, was messing with the config (fps indoors somewhere in those 60, anril after all). Nothing helps. I came or did someone encountered similar?
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

well, you knotweed in the building to play) campaign with drivers something if the game freezes do you reboot go)))))

A
Atavis 31.05.20

Fei Fong
With myself in shock. It is insulting to tears just the game itself somehow works, and then on the last mission of the Riddler, the last cutscene is such an ass. Wood, the last stand, by the way. To dig in their direction, then?

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

Atavis
firewood of the year last?. Intel no longer produces them on hd4000. you discredi do not have what? and by the way with the temperature standards do you have?

A
Atavis 31.05.20

From April 2016 wood like, just the latest version from the website of Intel. Discreci no, the temperature does not know Aida to measure or what? Also, hovered when the mouse is disconnected during the game. I'll try with pure touchpad, what the hell.

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

Atavis
then I don't know. we can jamb themselves firewood. there are options for how to increase the swap file or very operatives to increase or save download.

A
Atavis 31.05.20

The course will have a save, I don't understand. The mission of a single lag or Savishna, but in the cutscene, when almost all hangs tightly. Okay, thank you for your response, I will try another laptop to cut down on an hour, then run cold, look.

A
Atavis 31.05.20

Suddenly saviana did it, I don't know what exactly helped. Action - knocked the laptop of stood off. At the same time decided to download another level, in my case, DLTS with a Red Cap. Loaded, walked a bit and then saguil main game. Suddenly no saviana. Maybe someone operatoru like me will help.

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

Atavis
can still overheating? (although the laptop would have) it's weird. in General, most likely due to the operatives. you just run the game ie memory is not used. and the built-in video card takes memory from operatives.. you have in fact operatives for a game is just a tiny part..

A
Atavis 31.05.20

Fei Fong
Yes, it is understandable that the RAM snot remain, but schito to do, desu (C). Endure. By the way, I started to catch a fatal errore quest in KROK, and to hell with him, there at least you can blame.