3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 31.05.20 11:48 am

All the time, the rate of fall recovery skills! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Why do I always have the recovery speed skill when I landed on the planet, I have solid red and shows the minus 50% minus 40 or 45?? So I pumped the reload speed skill yet! When I was on the very first planet Housing 7, so here it is I have a skill quickly recovered and then I'm like no land so constantly minus 40, minus 50%! This is a bug or what it actually depend on?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 31.05.20

Nicholas Ololi

The weight of the weapon is affected,see when in inventory, take the weapon there's a scale which shows the rate recovery skills,all of which can be learnt the relevant skills,and even put modifiers to reduce the weight of the weapon when you enhance the class of weapon weight is also reduced.

N
Nikolay Ololay 31.05.20

saa0891
Yeah, I always take the sniper and a powerful assault rifle. Guns take ever. SPS. Now I know that the weapons affected, just not paying attention

B
Belomorkanal 31.05.20

Well, let's say, you really are a bit not enough intelligence to understand these very simple things, there is nothing wrong, just unlucky. But the site then why clog new, useless topics? If not already hard to Google yourself? Or for this, too, the mind is not enough? Even if you really are not smart enough to Google, so why not ask the questions in the designated topics or, at least, in your previously created thread? I have the impression that you are systematically trying to abuse the site.

M
Mihail Golohvast 31.05.20

Oh, these green, who did not play in the trilogy)

N
Nikolay Ololay 31.05.20

Belomorkanal
I like threads found on the forum

w
worys 31.05.20

Michael Holocuast
Such mechanics weren't in the trilogy.

M
Mihail Golohvast 31.05.20

worys
was,lol go to part 3 at least

s
saa0891 31.05.20

Michael Holocast wrote:
was,lol go to part 3 at least
Generally such mechanics only introduced in the third part of it is fair to say,neither in the first nor in the second any weight was not.

By the way I've ponastolgirovat, remembering the first part how all the same there's all this cool was done,it was necessary for each partner to equip armor,give him weapons,to install various upgrades and amplifiers,where you're really immersed fully,and since the second part of all this povyrezali,in Andromeda you have the weapon partner can't give,not that armor,not to mention that absolutely killed the interview so that cut out the ability to use the skills of partners.

c
choa 31.05.20

well inzhekom to play. Together a Hangman 250 damage + armor hangars. Rifles, shotguns, Bronius, etc. - now all tons sold, the more that companions weapons not to give way, they have autolevel damage.

In terms of equipment, the engineer just for the rest of the class. Well, the bonus rollback abilities always 100%. Now Arson 6-7 sec rollback (with a link from the drone). I hope to 3-4 to reduce. KAEF ) Sorry for the Punisher ammo, only 38 stock. Not much to shoot, but wouldn't take much.

M
MikuHadsune 31.05.20

It has always been, it's because of the preponderance of weapons, remove the equipment. Run 1-Noah cannon the remnants and you will be happy.
+ Push the Soldier's passive (those that are red) There's extra weight orourke in the inzhenerki like too.

G
GG4 31.05.20

Nicholas Ololi
Overdrive, learn SWISS or SV relic and take it to battle with the endless botopasi, you can take one and not sweating bullets. Guns with limited bezopasn to use silly.

M
MagicHero 31.05.20

GG4
This game is one big bug, it is better not to play that does not spoil the nerves :)