3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 31.05.20 11:48 am

\"Fanatics\" (Resident Evil 7)

Who else is enraged these fanatics who fancy themselves connoisseurs rezika, who constantly and then rebelling about the fact that the alleged seventh of the merged whole series ? No, Riley, milking the same without any changes in terms of gameplay from year to year, i.e., to make the ordinary, not interesting akshun the pipeline ? Let's a minus, but just know that I personally burn with Atis students, not with the rating system comments.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarknessCM 31.05.20

is not it easier not to pay attention to? You have created a topic to flame, nothing more.

P
Protocol10 31.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
As a fan of the first parts of biological contagion I can say that I was extremely pleased with the seventh part. This back to basics series.

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.05.20

Protocol10
now don't start that crap, but the first part is not played, some more than a half of the fifth went and only played for an hour in the sixth. However, the seventh on the second round began to take place. What I don't want to say that it's a return to basics, because I in fact do not know the origins, but she's totally better than the last games. It's just Ethan, which should not save the world because he's the only one who could.

P
Protocol10 31.05.20

Back to basics in the sense that the seventh resident this is world-horror with viscous oppressive atmosphere and leisurely study locations filled with secrets. Play here for example in resident evil hd remaster and compare it with the seventh part.

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

Nathan-Explosion ExplosionДело that in the first three no one saved the world.So I don't get the characters saved themselves,teammates.A little girl is sherry in the sixth.And even imagine a good Russian who saved Jill in the third part.In the story,fights,puzzles and brick production.They are the best.There are no legs to fight off a zombie skull,but in a narrow corridor, you can put a crowd with a shotgun.In them, the vaccine must be done in a laboratory,not on the bare wooden floor.And make it was not so easy.And it was impossible to stick the severed limb back.Pour living water and voila,for higher slope should have been in the seventh to cut Ethan into small pieces,leave whole only brush.And let this brush would gather the pieces,poured from fangoria OP and ETHAN is ALIVE.And the end cartridges there doing much cooler.Not to mention awnings on the trunks.

J
JABA AZAZINA 31.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
about the salvation of the world - I'm at about 5-6 a piece. And Ethan isn't infected ? Like specifically made this point with his leg, along with an explanation of why my arm is healed. I wallow but not infected with okay, and why he could not at the beginning of the hand to tack back and pour baroi ?

377885207 31.05.20

The first three parts of the game were for me the most striking impression of my gaming childhood, and then PlayStation broke down, it was awful.

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

Nathan-Explosion ExplosionПросто believe the grandfather of my grandson,if the first three to reprint in modern quality.You're literally going to spit with a high steeple.

D
DarknessCM 31.05.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
absolutely agree, but I would have focused on the second part and continued the story with Ada and Leon, still interesting they love)))

K
Kovboy belomor 31.05.20

DarknessCMДа I'm also a second respect and most of all I remember the time dad and sherry in the sewers.

F
Fei Fong 31.05.20

How can you create a theme. if you have not played the 1st part..You do not understand the sense of the old Re. you missed a lot.. I lean closer to what people need trash and only trash.. because in the 7th re also trash nifiga..

S
Stinger_Max 31.05.20

Fei Fong wrote:
How can you create a theme. if you have not played the 1st part.
I'll tell you more. Man creates a theme due to the fact that he was tired of the conveyor, although he played out the entire series only 1.1 of the game. Played a one-two to the horror that is called.

D
DarknessCM 31.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
Now the youth* requirements as to unity on the day of release. At the time, played all that under hands came across, and how it all was interesting. Remember 98goda game for the Sega Dreamcast, where the girl was some kind of sinister amusement Park... Like nothing interesting, the usual horror, which after the release of РЕ1 had enough, the same Dino Kriziz and silent hill + Alone in The Dark 3D0 came out. But this game I liked it so much that I took it three times (the ending)! :) Was working in the Comp. the club administrator, so what and what to play - there were no questions at all))) 3 Sonya, a Few Bends, Panasonic 3, just bought for $ 1,800 apiece 3 PC х80286 with a 16-color monitor Philips)))) Well, a friend had a Sega Dreamcast... well I played almost everything that was possible to play))
I mean, it has exhausted itself, the developers and the graphics, and then not always, take user.... And of course the pipeline had popularity brands...

S
Stinger_Max 31.05.20

DarknessCM
Not so critical to say that the problem is the developers. Creates a lot of new ideas and opportunities. Here is the GTA series has slipped in the pipeline? And the Witcher is as all around praise. As for me, it's like you put it
DarknessCM wrote:
Now the youth* requirements as to unity on the day of release.
Here and there so that most expectations why it is not justified and the game go dim.

V
Victor_Wayne 31.05.20

fanatics they certainly enrage, throw a good game shit only child PATAMUSHTA. I did not realize to throw the game for what it is really bad, that re operation raccoon city, is frankly a bad game, and for Re6 too, his shit they deserve, but to throw a good game for new gameplay and a new concept... especially in such cases, the killing of arguments scolopendra, they say if it had a different name, the game would be good... well it's so stupid. ie the game is bad because of the wrong name. I'm here from the very first cut, I like both classical (especially ре3 and outbrake) and later version (RE4-5-revelation-mercenaries-7), I do not masturbate on camera like in the classic cuts, not jerking off to hackneyed of the Persians, at zombar, viruses, I don't care, as long as the series did not go into honokowai, and did not go to extremes and terrible anime trash. I support the idea that the game has changed, I personally don't want to play another clone of the first resident, I'm glad that the concept of the series changed with RE4, and with ре7, and the resident again started to walk away in rare. the same situation with silent hill, сх4 bad because you see there is not running again for those locations that you have learned over the past 3 parts, already сх3 were too secondary, сх4 something new and really interesting, too, and shattered memoris, great game, but no, fanatics have christened her shit because it's not a clone of the first 3, also the fanatics resented the silent hills. re code Veronica was not interested due to the fact that it was ANOTHER resident, did not give the series anything new, it was rotten series, with сх3 the same story, and now dead space too stupid myself copies in the end dead space 3 is ANOTHER dead space and it is urgently necessary to change the concept.

m
moblin 31.05.20

The series has long been merged in 2002, the Last resident is Code: Veronica 2000. led to 1 part Zero 2002. Everything else is bullshit (my personal opinion).

D
DarknessCM 31.05.20

The Enemy Shkoloty
Unit?)) It's funny... ) I've played almost all part D, and 6 General held all the scenarios with each other, as well as the 2nd part once.
And who is to blame? If not the developers? ) I or maybe You?)) No one is interested now to release games for the single... They bring such profit, like any hyped MMO project) believe me, I worked in one project of the Mail address, in this case, the game closed political reasons this is the official statement of the chief administrator. Of course it sounds funny, but You're right, the developers are not to blame))) I'm still with them in support of the link.. ;)

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Personally, I think the game would be no worse if it were not RE and turned out to be a simple horror called, for example, Family.

D
DarknessCM 31.05.20

NightHawkreal
Then DLS Chris was not ;)

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

DarknessCM
If it's Chris, not charged under it :)