3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steve Taller 16.10.19 03:09 am

Impressions of the game (Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince)

Shorter played a bit and basically I can say that trine left trinom, a cool platform game with puzzles, probably the only series of platformers, which is worth a go. According to the chart, special differences did not see, but eats nemeryannom VRAM for such graphs, although it is quite purty. From a gameplay difference until she saw only the fact that Zoe may be on the ropes to walk, otherwise, all the same
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pckot01 16.10.19

ryzen 2700x ; rx580 1920x1080, high resolution Textures and anti-aliasing SSAAx2 - mostly 60 fps, but there are drawdowns of up to 55 , RAM eats more than 7gb

T
Tmb72 16.10.19

pckot01 ...RAM eats more than 7gb. Holy shit platformer!

S
Sirey Hramovnik 16.10.19

Yes, the picture is juicy and pleasing to the eye. Goes more or less smoothly but it eats too many resources, too on 1070 7 gigs of video memory goes. The sound in the voice happens with a delay starts. Some minor glitches there, but fortunately they can turn to their advantage, passing the level is not as it was intended is especially important when playing himself together it is easier to play.

Maybe later patches any fix this all

K
Key Ovald 30.07.20

After a disastrous third part of the Trinity, in which the authors did in fact only a third of the game (now somewhere in New Zealand three times Rabushka hiccups) I've continued not waiting.
It is therefore very pleasantly surprised. This is the exact Trine, which we love and remember. Beautiful locations, fantastic atmosphere, cool characters, the lack of seriousness of what is happening and BOXES!
Yes, in the game, nothing really new, but after the third part just wanted a good return to basics. There are new mechanics, the characters, on each level there will be some specific puzzles, but the essence does not change and it is good. And pass interestno levels can be very different, sometimes direct shows that I was perverted with boxes not as I intended it to pass the developers. :)
Especially nice is that if something on the level (experience, writing and just knick-knacks) is not collected, it is very convenient to go back to a certain point and you even show at what stage what you missed. Comfortable and not have 100500 times same place. And you need these moments to do. Gathered all to be able to open a secret door in the menu.
The plot, as always, simple but interesting. Funny characters (especially the badger and the Hedgehog).
To criticize, except that you can combat with repetitive enemies. Often caught myself thinking that these items are frankly in the way the pleasure of solving puzzles, and they are made bad, even level elements are not used, and at the time of combat have their mounts. Get those battle - nothing will change. The boss battles are really interesting as they are.
There is a very good Russian voice!
It was a beautiful and very pleasant return to your favorite series!
8,5/10