3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sater 01.06.20 01:14 pm

It is impossible to pass on (Divinity: Original Sin)

Hello, fulfilled in Sicile everything that I could burn two indicators on the map the cave on the beach with the orcs and refuge Evelyn + not found arhu monster.
Actually how to get into the sanctuary, Evelyn and download Robot arhu, in the West stumble on the rocks in the North, too, tried through the Northern gate, through the woods - kill me quickly because I have 4 upgrade levels. Tried through the West gate (where the well is) there is also crushed mercilessly.
And by the way where is the house of Reginald's body, whose head I stole at the fair?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 01.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/
http://forums.playground.ru/divinity_original_sin/walkthrough/voprosy_i_otvety-832694/

S
Sater 01.06.20

The passage I have already studied, it says to deal with enemies - we get so much XP, but I even so have fun and defiantly does not work, though like I have almost everything done on Sicile. But the attacks usually end badly.
Well at least in the comments found about the head.

M
Mr_POMAH 01.06.20

Sater
in the North and find the cave. there's a monster arhu. grohne going to the beach to the shelter Evelyn

C
CGen 01.06.20

Sater

5 - cave robot

S
Sater 01.06.20

Thanks, I'll try.
For some reason I thought (probably due to notes Evelyn, about what arhu's done on North road),the cave
and shelter located in the same place.

S
Sater 01.06.20

I got Acromaster without using the remote, as this remote didn't work. But lost two heroes (two graves).
Before that I bought in the market and in the Royal Crab all the scrolls of resurrection and used them. Is there another way to resurrect heroes
or maybe there are still places where these scrolls for sale?

S
Sater 01.06.20

And now I have to find the castle of Boreas.
On the map, probably need to go North from the gate Hiburim cave, but the passage is closed by a wall of stones, and a plate which probably opens I can not find. Or maybe there is another way or another opener?