3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Necromancers in the new addon for Diablo 3? (Diablo 3)

So went the first leak. This image drawn by the art Director of Blizzard. Looks like new class will be the necromancer.

10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 01.06.20

Even if links to their diversion attached

F
FludoTron 01.06.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Yes, there is reference to the very ambiguous attitude of the administration. On glasscannon can read.

-
-Raixs- 01.06.20

Noooo! I love this class, but that's arrogance through the roof! The sorceress runs around with Pets already, why another one? The druid let better do, I wonder the same, he could be in feral forms kicked to distribute.
In General, if the Supplement for 1.5 rubles, they will again add an old but modified Persian, it will drain.

Damn, the woman looks cool, but how it will work when the corpses disappear in a moment?

A
Alxmo 01.06.20

-Raixs-
Judging by the hatchet, and the dagger NCR will be more strongly tied to the weapon. Well, on spirits instead of skeletons are probably just as many ghostly skulls fly.
And in NCR NPC from a third Diablo was quite similar to the guy from the 2nd, and then some of the red Elvish cloth. Maybe vampires? Although kind of silly for a positive hero. About the second world war don't even say it's too much

F
FludoTron 01.06.20

-Raixs-
The branches the bones and the curses of the necromancer from D2 have no analogues in other classes in D3.

-
-Raixs- 01.06.20

FlyDoTrona
That's exactly what Diablo 3 is going to be terribly truncated. Take a look at the Crusader, which is supposedly steeper paladin. Where aura to weaken enemies, but in General, ourity of the characters has less buffs than monk?! You'll see your cropped necr will just 1.5 rubles. But without the bodies it is not necr, and tired of it already during the campaign. As much as 4 times occurs, and even as an enemy and as an ally.

C
Cerabyte 01.06.20

Maybe they will replace VD by a necromancer?

_
_Y_ 01.06.20

Anybody know at least approximate release date for the DLC with the necromancer? And I care about one question. Whether the expanded world of Diablo III with the release of this add-on? I would like to see what a new location, and new enemies, new bosses and new loot.

F
FludoTron 01.06.20

I
Necromancer will be in the next patch + a few new locations.

_
_Y_ 01.06.20

FlyDoTrona
I just wish I knew when this next patch will be.