3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Procsi12 01.06.20 01:15 pm

Activators for itself in \"the Secrets of the family\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tell me where to find the activators for itself in the job the Secrets of the family
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexbv5 01.06.20

The map shows the beacons memory, find them and open memories.

M
Man2185 01.06.20

Yes they are everywhere, on ease for example, they are not something 2 not 3. Just like the planet or the Nexus okazheshsya mark the task then in the map you look and see.

O
Oleg Bervinov 01.06.20

Procsi12
You're at once they all gather. It is estimated that you will collect them as you progress through the main plot and the discovery of new planets, the last memory will be opened closer to the end of the main storyline.
p.s. Despite all grindvoll this quest (although it is occasionally diluted by the investigation), the memory, and decrypted recordings are damn cool, especially the fifth.

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Noida this from this quest ,I thought it was just sad vtorostepenno))came before Sloan Kelly .

A
Andrey Nezyamov 01.06.20

facts gathered from all the planets activators , we still have 2 where to get

A
Alllex236 01.06.20

SPRIG7
it seemed to me the most interesting quest.... until I passed him, so blatantly score for the whole plot of the game, it is necessary to try

D
Darkad 01.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Where exactly is this latest activator? I went through the whole game and almost all jobs, but latest activator was not found.
I would be very grateful if you can help)

P
Progger 01.06.20

Darkad
If not, then not all of the story missions has passed, there is overdamage them, he freaked out when I passed all the planets, went through the campaign mode since the ship Archon, and there is a mission on a mission, if the desired pass, it will immediately tell you that a new entry est

O
Oleg Bervinov 01.06.20

Darkad
And the planet of the hangar with a rich fauna just passed? Where the jungle? One of the local activators of remembrance is located deep underground near the third beacon relics. There so easy to get...Need to go on the plot thread

D
Darkad 01.06.20

Oleg Berlinov
Found! Thank you very much! Apparently I when the plot was there I noticed this activator and passed))
Thanks again!