3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 01.06.20 01:16 pm

The passage in the Wiki on the game "Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain" (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Now you, our users, can find help on the passage and other information on the game on our Wiki. Section will develop gradually and will soon be added a lot of information. Before you ask a question, try to search the answer on the Wiki, it can save time and reduce the number of topics with silly questions.

You can also help in completing section, for example, to write a FAQ, collecting relevant questions on the forum, you can make useful changes explaining actions.

Follow the new information.
6 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 01.06.20

I would like to ask a question. What is the meaning of the topic? Appeared passage. Well. Appeared cheat, let's create a topic. Filled a new file, the theme. New video - another topic. Why is that?

G
GGame 01.06.20

hardwaredude
rejoice that there are.

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.06.20

the guys put a save 100% ,,there is a snake with a Fox and not a wolf for a partner ,,don't know where to take the Fox /???or only after 100% will be or special conditions it is necessary to perform ????

R
Roman Pivovarov 01.06.20

FOX_Skaynet
This is a skin for the dog

F
FOX_Skaynet 01.06.20

thank you ,,understood ,.pirates just repaint the wolf into a Fox and all,(though it turns out fat Fox ):)

n
nikitos280895 01.06.20

tell me, what do you mean; has failed to log in the server, network functions are not available 10003???????