3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mamosha 01.06.20 01:16 pm

The GPU starts droputs to 60 percent and lowers fps (Battlefield 1)

i5 6600k gtx 970 4gb. It is not clear why the GPU starts droputs to 60 percent and lowers fps if the CPU is not loaded 100... -_-
Spoiler
67 Comments
Sort by:
j
jopapapa 01.06.20

It's possible that it's overheating. Some cards give friezes already when heated to 60 degrees. You can try to twist the cooler XOC using EVGA Precision or SpeedFan.

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

jopapapa
I have the ThinkPad he got a stable job at 70 - 80 degrees.

j
jopapapa 01.06.20

Mamosha
I advise all to try. The worst that could happen, and then write a review.

P
Pecenenkin 01.06.20

Wait to you here will advise Profi

s
skid951 01.06.20

here's the answer to all your questions http://forums.playground.ru/battlefield_1/tech/variant_resheniya_problem_s_frizami_prosadkoj_fps-918674/

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 01.06.20

Mamosha
Clean the card from dust, change thermal paste, run the benchmark to load the map and check to see whether the drops due to overheating.

T
TimKar 01.06.20

jopapapa
This is for any of these cards 60 is considered overheating?

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
done and benchmark drove the day before and the thermal paste changed, and turned off the fan that the card was heated up to 85 degrees and drops were not observed. The problem happens sometimes after a while immenno in BF1. Now checked the included fan on 100ку temperature above 60 does not rise, was the GPU drops to 75% but the drawdown was not observed... I can't figure what the hell.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 01.06.20

Mamosha
Strange... Can this sore only in Battle? You have 4 Battles? Can you check if there the same drops.

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

...worth a try to switch to DX11

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

KazymirZyba
not worth it, I then Prots will ship with more than 90% and with 12 direktom 75-80 in hard batches of a maximum of 90%

X
X_ray_83 01.06.20

Mamosha
Percent because he does not have time and sucks Dx12 running on Nvidia 970 !
The percent of why is not loaded ? So the count setting is probably the type of high, and so the game need I7 and FX83XX for 60+fps !
The game needs 8 threads 4 is very small.

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

Oh my goodness I didn't ask for crazy Sanchez I write what I want, that is not necessary if the percents are not loaded at 100% then there is no Bоttlenecka can't be me, just resets for some reason, the load on the GPU I have attached a screenshot of the loads, is who really knows the reasons for what can there be?
VTG
I have 16 GB of RAM...

K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Mamosha
The more CPU-intensive the game is, the better and the potential of the video card, as I always thought... although, I only offered to try to do your work.

X
X_ray_83 01.06.20

Mamosha
Oh my God you're stupid or not ?
Battlefield 1 ship I7 7700K 75% who do you tell ? Huh ?

Or do you osobennyy I5 6600K which is faster I7 7700K ?
With 4 cores of nuclear sit and something surprised !!!

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

X_ray_83
Yes, for some reason I have stable 60 fps before the upgrade and not a single drop, after half year of playing I am going to poke shit with i7 and to say that he will ship it on 75%? I think I just bought the battle and wonder? If I percent loaded when would the drops 100%, then I would understand why. But when percent even straining and video card too, and there is a drop, then it is strange. If you do not rummage at all in the concept of load on the GPU And CPU, please get out of here, I'm not asking you to help me, I'm asking you to help adequate guys who understand why.

T
T2 FLAIR 01.06.20

Mamosha
One person on the stream said that you can select a power plan on"high performance when such a problem , I always wind including this option , so I don't know what will happen if off , I also have a 6600 but no To such drawdown has never been a maximum of 50 frames , but this is more because of the percent and turn off Direct 12 it works just fine on AMD

M
Mamosha 01.06.20

In short
Spoiler
In this place begins the drop, mostly on the new maps. Near the bridge, etc. in certain places. I do not understand how is that possible O_o And sometimes want everything perfect and sometimes there are drops... most Likely the reason the servers need a patch...

J
John14b 01.06.20

You seem is exceeding the VRAM on the gpu 3725мб. As far as I know have a 970 its only 3.5 GB of the 4GB. the rest 500 MB is a slow memory. Because of this, the data is downloaded in the RAM and therefore can be drops after a while, especially if 8 GB of RAM. DX12 actually turn it off. The difference in the schedule is zero, but the iron ship more. I had this card and after some time when there is an excess of memory, the fps just drops then rises and sometimes is still low fps. in this case, it helped me to restart the PC in the new drivers it seems like it is fixed then, but apparently not)so I sold it.

M
MrDokker 01.06.20

Yes it is normal for Bf1 which podergivani tilt back while the fps shows 90 but feeling less recently decided again to play Bf4 here is there is no such.