3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jiviska 01.06.20 01:17 pm

Where to file a complaint (The Crew)

Honestly didn't sweat much as some players make connection Problem but sometimes got for not the first time confronted with a player RAM.ME.AND.DIA the first time he had a conflict with 1 platinum supposedly accused him of cheating well that he was a Russian, ended in failure RAM.ME.AND.DIA used the tactics of connection Problem and all the lobby was closed(due to inactivity), so he's gone in for a second time because the first time I also left a message in the chat, he started agrit me they say I'm too chitak, I how would not care, but unpleasant at all, again, used their tactics and everything from the lobby went out today, again we met and I started OBS, recorded what happens when RAM.ME.AND.DIA comes in the lobby
16 Comments
Sort by:
_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 01.06.20

Wait until developed will notice such a bug or vulnerability. You can write to the BSC game, nice having everything in English.

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

__K_E_N_N_I__
inglish hard to read, but not write very

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

__K_E_N_N_I__
maybe someone in English can apply

_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 01.06.20

Jiviska

Google to help. Precise translator.

L
Len4ik00N 01.06.20

Jiviska
contacting technical support can be in Russian to write

R
RAZIEL_ 01.06.20

Also, this crap is met, all thrown out of the session and I was driving alone to the finish, money and experience accrued, the next race was not held due to empty lobbies, and once I got kicked for inactivity while in a race, I went..., it is unlikely cheats, I think it is bugs like that.

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

VladRus29
Would YOU video chat revered was what he wrote

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

__K_E_N_N_I__
And will my yours do not understand))))

V
V1nTeR_ 01.06.20

Such problems can be do when playing in windowed mode without frame and periodically collapse -expand the game. Not to fly, you can periodically write anything in team chat, as an example.

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

V1nTeR_
About Hey)

J
Jiviska 01.06.20

V1nTeR_
I the wrote bluntly to the principle until the end of sat

V
V1nTeR_ 01.06.20

When a player has connection issues, then this inscription appears not more than 5 times during the race. If the connection problem permanently, as in the video, after the first 5 seconds he would have immediately kicked from the lobby and from the game. If a person lags, then in the race his car pings (twitches) and the connection problem is unrelated. In chat you can't write during the inscription because this function is limited by the developer.

V
VladrusX 01.06.20

Confirm...in the lobby with a friend it is better not to be.
The principle waited until the first man will cross the finish line. He, unlike me, little by little, but could move.
I was accused of and Platinum 1 in cheating and that we are Russian)

D
DesertEagle.50AE 01.06.20

I remember the game Test Drive Unlimited 2 had something similar from the player under the nickname NOSE he anyways played with a very hard cheats and other prog for hacking and could do so all who were in the lobby could simultaneously fly and not to go to the game because the game was already broken and needed to be reinstalled!!!

F
FoXtrot777 01.06.20

With cheats The Crew crazy. Recently played in the chase, a man with a box at the bottom of the sea from the cops went. When using the move to player I threw into the water and teleporting back to shore. Developers in the course do not care about cheats.

n
nstepanov 01.06.20

FoXtrot777
I had such a bug