3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just dont like 01.06.20 01:40 pm

Blink the game during conversations (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Such problem - during the dialogues, with varying frequency, somewhere every 15-20 seconds, for a split second, the screen might be blink, the image is not completely lost from the monitor, namely in the game flashes a black screen.
System - cpu-i5 3330, 12 gb, 1060 6gb, is on SSD, drivers the latest. Tried disabling vertical sync, triple buffering, change the buffer size (or something like this option is called), which did everything, even changed PSU and RAM...and blinks. What, in addition to conversations, anywhere, no such problem. Anyone found this yet?
15 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor Ivanov1980 01.06.20

If the game winks at you, then it's real.)
Proven Rasputin.

l
lokkie 01.06.20

Viktor Ivanov1980 wrote:
Proven Rasputin.
xD)

Just dont like
Earlier in her play, I say. )
Blinking the dialogue is not all surprise.

R
RPOCLABB 01.06.20

Just dont like
Lower the graphics settings,I just saved it,for starters try to cut Mode adjusting the Resolution to 900p, it helped me+I have some buns were podkluchil.

PS: I'm with nexus can I get after completing the mission on the faithful to Fight it.

UPD: Went->had to Aguateca. And Yes If Drakom will go on talking about what need to be kicked one brow at the Nexus, and he says ready or not,soglasites,the refusal would lead to the glitch I described above

D
DarkRawen 01.06.20

Just dont like
How long have you weigh this black screen?

J
Just dont like 01.06.20

RPOCLABB
Well, this...the ultra, without antialiasing, the battles on the planet 60 fps, sometimes dropping down to 50, but not more than, where lots of effects like explosions and gunfire, and the quiet conversations of drawdown are? Doubt, Yes and no dips in fps in these moments, watching and Fraps, and the fps monitor fashionable, exactly...but read on somewhere 1/6 second black screen, with no dependency on the change of camera angles or change the camera rotation to another character...appears randomly in any highlights. But...only in the dialogues, run studied the planet 2 hours - not a single blink. Not every dialogue is so, sometimes not manifested.

J
Just dont like 01.06.20

DarkRawen
Does not hang, in fact, just blinked and disappeared very quickly.

D
DarkRawen 01.06.20

Just dont like
Well then I don't know... I Have nothing like fiction, video card same, then the problem is most likely either in the game or something with wood, or with the video card you Can try is banal to reinstall the game but again it is better to try to put the recommended settings in GeForce Experience. Still as a variant to reinstall fire wood, and it is important that if the graphics card was changed a long time without reinstall visible, the wood from the previous graphics card must be removed correctly
Try it, nothing else can advise...

S
SPRIG7 01.06.20

not artifakt hour? the temperature was measured in such moragne?

M
MikuHadsune 01.06.20

Just dont like
Lower settings or resolution.
P. S. I Have everything stable and don't blink.

J
Just dont like 01.06.20

Driver these put clean install, which NVIDIA itself offers, as I understand it, it eliminates the problem of the remnants of the old drivers. the temperature of 61 degrees and a maximum of 4 hours game afterburn. not even overclocked. so...how would be if the artifacts, I think in the battles they would be far more apparent, there's a load more should be, in theory. Yes, and I had neither the Witcher nor in battle, not in Lara no problems were met...and then there is them...until it comes to the dialogue...for some reason. I'll try the standard settings for divorce, if not, the only hope for a patch, as I understand it...

D
DarkRawen 01.06.20

MikuHadsune
This graphics card should all work fine and at maximum speed, (I mean stability, not playable fps)

J
Just dont like 01.06.20

MikuHadsune
and what sense to reduce them, if there is no dips in the fps, the memory of zapolina only 5GB, online to 9.5, and there is no lag? even in moments of black screens there subsidence fps, only the blinking...have sinned already, and on the PSU, but...it would have manifested somewhere else? and this is not seen anywhere else. it reduce not see the point, think where the conflict cocoa is setup with anything....that's just what this could be?

D
DarkRawen 01.06.20

Just dont like
If the problem of the individual i.e. there is only you, then the solution is to be sought for some individual, and there may be a whole bunch of... the most effective way is of course to demolish the Windows and put the new), but for the sake of one game is like that too. If blinking is not much in the way you should not bother with it

J
Just dont like 01.06.20

DarkRawen
But, suddenly, after disabling Origin in game, well, that's that dial tab+shift, problem disappeared. More did nothing, no settings, no driver. Just disabled origin in the game. Cool program, not going to say anything. Topic can be closed, problem solved. If someone faced, try this solution.

N
NtBeast 01.06.20

Just dont like
This is a bug of the game.