3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilsur Fazulov 01.06.20 01:41 pm

Error during installation of a PC game (pirates) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

during installation gives an error screen I attach, searched through the Internet it seems like the problem is in the file but first gave an error at 97% and now at the beginning of about 2% think it is not in the file case

12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 01.06.20

1. Error downloading / have negociacao archive, appropriately it is broken. You can try to pump.
2. The problem in the archiver / emulator - if it is very old version, try updating.
3. The additional problem FOR like a DirectX update will help.
4. There is no space on the hard disk - check.

I
Ilsur Fazulov 01.06.20

archive pumped 2 times, all fully updated for today, put the archive on the D

R
RBunny 01.06.20

The Head Of Fasolou
Well,my friend,you shake the pirates,and complain?
Want to play without any problems-buy license.Pirates was always problematic

Z
ZONE93 01.06.20

especially pirate large size

I
Ilsur Fazulov 01.06.20

RBunny
I'm not complaining, the answer was looking for those who may be faced with the same problem, and to purchase fool can...

I
Ilsur Fazulov 01.06.20

ZONE93
where is her small size to get?)))

R
RBunny 01.06.20

The Head Of Fasolou
A fool to buy can.However, the fool the problems with license no.And smart ,for some reason,permanent hemorrhoid

I
Ilsur Fazulov 01.06.20

RBunny
yeah, I remember how mudholes for the MONEY with a fifth in my drive...I just say I will not what the disc was broken a whole lot

R
RBunny 01.06.20

The Head Of Fasolou
DRIVE?To BUY CDS IN 2015?Are you serious?

D
DEVIL_MC 01.06.20

I see that the Repack from xatab, he should not be a problem, how much rocked everything was fine. Alternatively, you can try a Repack from R. G. Games or =nemos= .

K
Kirlusha 01.06.20

The Head Of Fasolou
Only pumping Repack and nothing more.
Moreover, pay attention to line bytes lost. If the size is greater than or equal to one part (4Mb if I'm not mistaken) that don't even try to put this Repack. Will give this error.
Recalculation of hash will do nothing.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 01.06.20

No desire to copy a huge text from the Internet here, just googling without quotes unarc.dll returned error code 12 There are all sorts of reasons can be from the fact that you have an archiver is not that, or a small paging file, or Cyrillic characters in directory name, or failure of one of the memory modules.