3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
urist666 01.06.20 01:41 pm

How to get published in a Supplement? (Dark Souls 3)

Maybe someone already knows?
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Went181 01.06.20

urist666
It's not out yet release of The Ringed City on March 28th

u
urist666 01.06.20

Sorry. For some reason I decided that today. Well then, topic closed till March 28.

Q
QUlCK 01.06.20

urist666
Probably I saw a patch for 7.7 GB :)

u
urist666 01.06.20

Yeah))) and I read somewhere

s
siame 01.06.20

Teleport to the second DLC is in the arena of sisters of Frida.

O
Oasis777 01.06.20

Spoilertv and where you need to find to get in addition to The Ringed City for Dark Souls 3
The City Ringed — the last of two planned add-ons for Dark Souls 3. As in the case with DLC for the previous parts of the series, "sign in" in The Ringed City is not in the main menu, and in a certain location. This means that, before embarking on a content of the additive, will have to begin to master a certain part of the main game.

How to get to the new location
In once to access the DLC in Dark Souls don't need to look any NPC. Simply touch one of the two fires:

If you have no additions or Ariandel Ashes of it remained unclimbed, the entry point to the new location will be at the areas "Kiln of the first Flame" (Kiln of the First Flame), not far from the main fire.

If Ashes of Ariandel you were, next to the fire, remaining after the Sisters Frieda (Sister Friede), will is another, which takes place in the beginning of The Ringed City.
Note: due to the nature of additions and the location of entry points into it, you should not break to a new location, be preparing your hunter for the undead. The DLC is intended for characters below the level of one hundredth.

P
Portmen 01.06.20

Strange, I have no stake in any of these places....

u
urist666 01.06.20

siame
Oasis777

Thank you all! All are free!))