3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.06.20 01:41 pm

Independently solo and... (Borderlands 2)

People, health.
A very interesting question. Any of you tried to play himself. Without Saidov. With a weapon, obtained only by you or gifted by a friend who plays like you. That is, by himself and without the help of other shelters and gifts while you go through the game on all three difficulties and even kill the superboss, like Hyperia.
I was very interested in this, as play re-zero-sniper (before that was a siren and took all possible assistance in the face of the guide or search save with a weapon) and I want to go to the end one, without Internet help. Hard to play (something I already knew, but now know), sometimes even with the story bosses have to tempt fate, but I recently bought a DLS with o Bang-Bang, so there is this Camerax to its...
In General, if you defeated his forces in weapons and skills any Hyperial, Masters g, and so on? There are crazy?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 01.06.20

THURISAZ wrote:
In General, if you defeated his forces in weapons and skills any Hyperial, Masters g, and so on? There are crazy?
These alone and honestly can't win. Perafita only won because of the bug.

T
Tdante 01.06.20

The second difficulty is passable. Third specpure no - no. But we can push them out, knowing where and with whom.
But raidboss alone did not cause any irritation at all. It is that in ultrabold with the top armor and in a certain config. Config and this alone is EXTREMELY hard to get.

c
choa 01.06.20

the game without any problems passed no farm at all. Krieg the easiest. For raids enough to buy Placer in the machine, well and further all already know what to do ) But OP levels are a different story.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.06.20

at_sagor wrote:
These alone and honestly can't win. Perafita only won because of the bug.
Himself, without outside help, killed Pete. With Hyde killed Hyperia and Terra. The rest - even ubeysya the wall, did not work. Killed Maya.
Here also have decided for the Krieg, but patient sniper fire like. Decided zero. But he has another problem. You need to be the champion of CS, because the target sniper skills completely depends on will put you in Crete or not. And here most just need to be a mongoose to fill the multiplicity of the final skill of the Sniper.

S
StalkerVirys 01.06.20

everything except RAID bosses, some could pass without cheating in the company of friends 2

A
AT_Sagor 01.06.20

THURISAZ
This weak Tetramorph is also in the list, or what? It from a stone can defeat anyone, Krieg can be turned and the forehead.

S

at_sagor
Well, who is weak, who does not. Depending who and how. I will test with it complexity. But I have yet to zero it. I'm level 39.

D
DREADLORD13 01.06.20

for zero pass, Hyperia demolished with who knows what kind of attempts, g similarly, Pete easy, Terramar Gad stones were demolished. (pumping the middle, very close combat)

S

DREADLORD13 wrote:
pumping the middle, very close combat
I have a distant, very distant battle.

S

at_sagor
The day before yesterday tried using Cerebelum to kill Terra at level 52. As a result, spent a million credits and Terranort did to me what they used to say mate. That's the honest game.

D
Dinahi 01.06.20

THURISAZ
I'm always alone and played. Could not gather friends for the game, with randomized do not want to play. Also, by the way, zero is played like in the first part. Now I want another class to try.
At the expense of complexity, but I would not say that is difficult. At least because to compare there is nothing. Sometimes we had to wrestle and die 5 times, but in the end victory.