3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiskJak 16.10.19 03:11 am

To what story missions you need to complete quests for loyalty? (Mass Effect 2)

I have more than half the team's need for loyalty check, and two not yet opened, and already on the job Ship Collectors" has sent, will have time after this mission to complete all the side effects with loyalty?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dartwraith 16.10.19

Believe are still very far away.

s
sagittariu 16.10.19

before the flight to (spoiler) the Reaper can not bathe, there you 1 will give party members, Letitia immediately to his task and everything is OK , PS as soon as I give the job to омегу4 fly immediately

p
potter790 16.10.19

As far as I remember the side effects need to perform after passing syuzhetki. DLS T'Soni traktorom and V, must pass before the completion of sujecki, asteroid after. Mission for loyalty traversed before the completion of sujecki, and according to her move, in what sequence you need to listen to the dialogues and replicas on the planet. For example, the Mission Mordina passed before Gryunt will give the job. The last mission takes place Thain, up to jump, one thing remains the job just for him. Plus you have to consider the amount of dialogue partners. Of them based on what the event was, and what was not. To the ship collectors need to pass the mission Jacob, Miranda, Mordina, and recruit Samara and Tali. The Sequence Of Jacob, Samara, Miranda, Mordin, Tali. In General, all very difficult. :)

s
sagittariu 16.10.19

potter790
nope there is nothing complicated, important not to take the mission with the mission on the Reaper while there is the job of the members, take it, activate the Legion to go on his mission and after the attack to fly to омегу4 (and any armor with a gun need to pump)

p
potter790 16.10.19

sagittariu wrote:
nope there is nothing complicated
I like such statements to ME. )))
sagittariu wrote:
there to pick up, activate Legion to fly to his mission and after the attack to fly to омегу4
Then the Legion flies a single dialogue, you will not see it. To the mission for the loyalty he has two of them. The Thane after the mission, loyalty two dialogues. After activation, the-another 2 missions before the attack on Normandy, and after another mission is allowed. A total of 3. In these 3 missions, you need to put three missions for loyalty. Samara, Thane, and Legion, the sequence in which I do not remember exactly, last played three years ago, but it all derives from the dialogue and their quantity.