3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20 01:42 pm

Created the weapons in development. Want To Equip. How? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Are ease, ponahodili a lot of resources. Came to the research center, created the weapons (i.e. Researched+developed). Resources were available, the weapon is created. But as it is now to equip? What I have created? What this menu is? Please only answer on the merits.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VityanyaCFC 01.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Or when landing, or to the left of the bridge door, there equipment. Or in modules that are arranged on the map, too, equipment.

R
RedFleecer 01.06.20

Or from the advanced station (item of equipment) or on the Storm from the bridge to the left.

A
Alexbv5 01.06.20

Suiting up either on the Storm or able to fit to the front of the station and choose where it says the gear before landing

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20

ВитяняCFC
About on the map put. Here in more detail. Is that what you mean?

V
Vendenvalden 01.06.20

Are due advanced station that come down from orbit only when suitable to their location on the map.

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20

RedFleecer
Alexbv5
All got it! This is the mini ARKS that are placed on the map to charge, like, a nomad? Through them you can equip a Persian? SPS. Something I missed this time) thought that they are mostly in order to charge the nomad and Persian ammunition and livelihoods. Ie I need to just come to this advanced station? On foot? Or what?

N
Nikolay Ololay 01.06.20

Vendenvalden
Alexbv5
All I knew! You just have to approach him on foot? I thought that they are purely for charging of the nomad and all! Ie it turns out if I walk to go over there I'll be able to equip? I got it! I just never to them did not come. Thank you, it helped!

E
EMPs 01.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
there when it comes to glow the inscription gear - click and choose...