3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Atroshko 01.06.20 01:43 pm

Do I need to download bitstream ? (War Thunder)

Does it make sense to swing to the Rhine, many of them use?
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
WOR4UN 01.06.20

Swing, will have good chance to razmyaty planes 1 to 1, if you're lucky even more.

A
A3MOH 01.06.20

Sergey Atrisco
on my b-25 Soviet petrovici 3 points pumped accuracy/guidance. +experts - a total of 6/10(3/5 main level + 3 for expert), vbuhali about 300-400 cocks. was too lazy to download, but in the arcade for every 100 experience give 3 points for the crew(unlike RB where give 1 for 100) so that you can sweat. if the weapons are good, you can eat everyone, including fighters, to crabe the targets.

P
PsiH86 01.06.20

For some aircraft - it is necessary!)
Especially for the BV-238)) I more aircraft shot down than was nagrubil targets)))

s
schta 01.06.20

If defensive weapons are good, even neprikajannie Petrovic will do the frags with ease.
If defensive weapons are bad, then even bought the aces impossible for someone to shoot down.

_
_hw 01.06.20

rakely arcade,under the manual control of switches, the level is not important,except the reload speed,learn to shoot yourself,so the range is much higher than when managing bots,which begin to fire at the level of AC with 700-800 meters,you can shoot the enemy from about 1200,the main thing do not clamp particularly,to a wedge to catch.