3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aka_sektor 01.06.20 01:43 pm

How to remove war thunder? (War Thunder)

For many months not playing the game. Takes a lot of space, decided to remove.

Through the Uninstall and change a program not deleted. Knocked error.

Now, to remove the folder? But what about the registry? What about the garbage on the system drive?

UPD:
Found garbage here:
C:\Users\aka_sektor\AppData\Local\Gaijin
C:\ProgramData\Gaijin
C:\Users\aka_sektor\Documents\My Games\WarThunder
C:\ProgramData\WarThunder

Even in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Gaijin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartupApproved\Run\ Gaijin.Net Agent
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartupApproved\Run\ WarThunderLauncher
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Run\Gaijin.Net Agent
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Shidlovskiy 01.06.20

Try using CCleaner that should help. Before deinstallirovat, clean the registry and fix mistakes + acity a computer from the debris of this same utility) Nezamenimy thing)

D
Delphis 01.06.20

iobit uninstaler try it, you should delete the game and everything connected with it

a
aka_sektor 01.06.20

Vadim Shidlovsky
used. You can nodulate that will break Windows. So thanks, but no thanks. I better manually.

A
Asur2000 01.06.20

I have eight years removed EVERYTHING using a free utility called Revo Uninstaller. Removes and cleans out all remnants of the root. Completely in Russian.

a
aka_sektor 01.06.20

Asur2000
Revo Uninstaller a good scrap, yeah. Used. Through it, you need to install the software, then it will find all installed files and paths, it will be easy to remove. I don't know... I even not prizhilis, a shoal was there, I do not remember, 4 years ago it was.

V
Vadim Shidlovskiy 01.06.20

aka_sektor
You just need to shoot a tick it is unnecessary to closely examine what it will delete, and do. How much use, no complaints ever)

s
schta 01.06.20

Words Iobit scaring me, chistulka Ccleaner and revo Uninstaller will not affect the files and folders in Users and Documents and settings.

C
Computer-MAN 01.06.20

aka_sektor
I use your uninstaller, you can remove with cleaning the registry.

s
strelok312 01.06.20

aka_sektor
In such cases, I use Revo Uninstaller, it leaves no debris and does not shit in the registry.

s
schta 01.06.20

strelok312
my experience is that revo uninstaller is the best Uninstaller. But he will not remove the files of the tundra from the service folder on the C drive.